Domenico Berardi - AM R - Sassuolo (18 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The only thing I dislike about him is that he refused to join us in the past, he still might turn out to be a big fish in a small pond but he has been nothing but great for Sassuolo, would welcome him with open arms.
Right now JJ is a small pond.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Berardi has been prolific in serie A for years. We need players who are creative and who can terminate.

As the rumor goes he may give us an alternative in the formation by switching from 352 to 343. Right winger is his natural position but he also fits in as a second striker.

I'd take it if we don't sacrifice Iling and the deal is under 20m.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We literally have one "second striker" and it's Chiesa.

Unless we are ready for Milik-Kean partnership wowowow
Yildiz and Soule are our second strikers behind chiesa so yeah we could use berardi in theory, but I’d much rather have the midfielder, especially now that they sold rovella

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We literally have one "second striker" and it's Chiesa.

Unless we are ready for Milik-Kean partnership wowowow
for 2 striker spots we should have 4 senior players + 1-2 young backups. if we didn't think Milik could partner Vlahovic or Kean, I don't think we would've purchased him. whether a Milik-Vlahovic partnership in a 352 makes any sense given the creativity we have behind them... I'd rather not answer that :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I can see the conversation:

Allegri: I need a new midfielder

Giuntoli: But you have a lot of good young midfielders at the team!?

Allegri: I don’t want them, I want a new one, sell that guy, the blonde kid

Giuntoli: Rovella? But you haven’t even see him with the team, he is young and he is the only natural regista we have!

Allegri: Naaaah… I need one player that I can convert to regista… do it! I command you!!

Giuntoli: Ok master…

Giuntoli: Ok master… so I have manage to sell Zakaria and Rovella, the later I almost gave it away for free but I can finally get you that midfielder you want

Allegri: yeeeeah… about that… I want Berardi.

Giuntoli: What? But but why??

Allegri: I need him to play 3-4-3…

Giuntoli: What??? But you have played 3-5-2 the hole pre season and now you want to change it with a week to begin the Serie A?

Allegri: yep… sell… I don’t know… Kostic or Illing and give me Berardi.

Giuntoli: But… Kostic has a year in the team and he is the top assist provider of the team and Illing is a impressive young player!!

Allegri: Giiiiveeee meeeee Berardiiiii!!!!

Giuntoli: Yes master… men, I miss De Laurentis :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)