Domenico Berardi - AM R - Sassuolo (19 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
- Berardi - Vlaho- Chiesa-
- Illing Jr- Lukaku - Weah ? -

I don't mind at all... Let's not forget that Berrardi is a natural SS...

- Vlaho - Chiesa-
- Lukaku - Berardi-
We are not getting Lukaku and keeping Vlahovic. This is not a multiple title-winning JJ team and we don't have money for a deep squad.

Besides fuck Lukaku anyway.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
who started this berardi rumor was it albanese? I don’t trust him at all.

- - - Updated - - -

The rumors say we will play 343 so we can avoid signig another CM (If we sign him)
yeah I’ll take Diarra instead of Berardi then, and that’s with me knowing little about Diarra and actually liking Berardi. I’m not trying to watch a Loca Rabiot double pivot again.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We are not getting Lukaku and keeping Vlahovic. This is not a multiple title-winning JJ team and we don't have money for a deep squad.

Besides fuck Lukaku anyway.
I'm only saying how it would be okay for me to have lukaku..

why did we spent whole pre-season without even trying it then?
Maybe we did in training? I have no idea

Jun 16, 2020
Not a big fan of Berardi, but undoubtly at this point he'd be a good signing to start having decent results in Serie A again.

Wouldnt sacrifice Iling for him, I expect his ceiling to be a bit higher, if we can soften Sassuolo up with Soule + 20m i'd do it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The only thing I dislike about him is that he refused to join us in the past, he still might turn out to be a big fish in a small pond but he has been nothing but great for Sassuolo, would welcome him with open arms.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I think he will be good based on the number of goals he scores as a winger. We could do with someone who scores consistently because Milik/Kean just doesn’t score enough, Vlahovic and Chiesa also not enough during the season to finish high on the standings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)