Does the car influence the chick? (2 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Rhizoid said:
Well here in Dubai, the mentality is almost similar. I drive a Honda Civic 2004.

Chicks like it...so far.

I might exchange it for an Accord next summer.
Dubai Chix digging a civic? Really? You don't find competition with the Ranges, Porsches, and Ferraris a bit hard?:p

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Rhizoid
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    Rami said:
    Dubai Chix digging a civic? Really? You don't find competition with the Ranges, Porsches, and Ferraris a bit hard?:p
    Well yeah, I'm way out of my league with the above mentioned cars :cry:

But I meant in the sense, girls aren't embarrassed to be seen in it.

My Golf was a disaster. A girl in college actually told me to my face, "I'd rather...take a cab. " :broken:

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    Personally it doesn't bug be one bit what car a guy drives. One of my friends used his car to pick up women all the time. It is still amazing to me that he doesn't mind that a girl may only like him for his car. :s

OP
    Rhizoid
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    bugvengeance said:
    is she hot ?
    Yeah she was actually...

Anyhow, I guess it's a superficial thing that they themselves don't realise.

CauldronWench - As for your guy friend who gets the chick with his car...you see, maybe the chick is attracted to the ride, but that is soon overlooked once they "meet " the guy who actually owns the car. Maybe they like the guy and forget the ride, eventually.

Basically, the ride is just a babe magnet. The rest is all up to the guy to figure it out.

Think I've summed it up right there :D

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    Rhizoid said:
    Yeah she was actually...

Anyhow, I guess it's a superficial thing that they themselves don't realise.

CauldronWench - As for your guy friend who gets the chick with his car...you see, maybe the chick is attracted to the ride, but that is soon overlooked once they "meet " the guy who actually owns the car. Maybe they like the guy and forget the ride, eventually.

Basically, the ride is just a babe magnet. The rest is all up to the guy to figure it out.

Think I've summed it up right there :D

I have seen him pick up quite a lot shallow chicks that way though. I just shake my head at him most of the time. Guys will be guys I guess. :p

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    CauldronWench said:
    I have seen him pick up quite a lot shallow chicks that way though. I just shake my head at him most of the time. Guys will be guys I guess. :p
    i have a very good friend exactly like that.He gets the chix, 85% because of his car and 15% due to him.

by the way is that u in the avatar ?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I think it is another sterotype. Chicks dont really care about car.

And if they care, I dont.:toast:

I like my ride more than any chick in the world.

I think that car is more reliable than a chick and it serves you longer.:agree:

Who gives a s*** about chicks! They should be getting our attention, not the opposite way!

Just kiddin...:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)