Does the car influence the chick? (16 Viewers)

Oct 3, 2004
Ladies, speak up. Do you dig guys who pimp there ride?

Men, speak up - have you ever owned a crap ride, which completely turned off a girl? :disagree:

I used to drive this car for 4 years in college back in Lebanon.

It got me lucky a few times in freshman year (1999-2000?)

and that was it.

Ladies, if you saw, I dunno, the man of your dreams climbing into the driver's seat of that old piece of tin, would it turn you off?

I'm very curious to know. It's a bumpy ride, no air-conditioning, seats are uncomfortable, and it squeaks alot. Sometimes it turns off, and in the winter it doesn't turn on. The clutch pops out of place, and you need to fill it up with water before each ride so that it doesn't over heat.

Yeap...I spent a good 5 years suffering with that old Golf GL.

I sold it last year...:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I had a great car till it got smashed to pieces on the highway by a blind truck driver (ok so he wasn't blind but the rest is all true).

Now I'm a public transportation fan :toast:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Juve89 said:
I don't know about cars but if you drive one of these into town on a friday night, you'll get more than lucky. trust me;)
Depends on how picky you are with women. But if you like the dirty type with 3 teeth...

OP
Rhizoid
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Ludacris said:
    Didnt i see a 'what car you currently driving'' thread somewhere before?
    Well there's a slight difference with this one.

Does a pimp car GUARANTEE that you will get quality punani? (or any, for that matter?)

That is the question.

OP
    Rhizoid
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    ReBeL said:
    Nice topic:D

What are you driving now??
    Well here in Dubai, the mentality is almost similar. I drive a Honda Civic 2004.

Chicks like it...so far.

I might exchange it for an Accord next summer.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Beh. A chick who judges you by your car is a headless chicken and not worth a shot. As long as it has 4 wheels or more, and it works (the car I mean, not the girl) I'm happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)