Does ADP have a strong point in his game? (2 Viewers)

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
Today we will feel his importance......
Just wait and see, no one will fill his role not micolli or divaio.....

I just hope and pray that micoli will. We can't let Milan defeat us.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++

At least, I share the same opinion as Nedved's.:D

It's true that we won the matches without him... but who was our opponents??? They are not big teams.
Exactly, who indeed, Ancona? Bologna at home? the incredibly over acheiving Real Soceidad who probably have found their level this season (for me they were too suspiciously fit last season) and we were hardly inspiring against Olympiakos, where in all honesty we were lucky to come away with anything let alone 3 points, yes we got the desired results and its true we can win without him but i seriously doubt we could win the league if he was out for the whole season . True survivor , if its good enough to players who play with him week in week out like Nedved and Miccoli who said he is the best then its good enuff for me

Discobamba those players you mentioned play in the Epl and in the Spanish league and none of them are strikers, they play in positions where its very difficult to pick them up and ultimately thier final ball is usally poor and since when is driblling fundametal to fine football play and I cannot believe you mentioned Ortega, remind me what he did in Serie A, again.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I have one word to describe Del Piero's play and I am soo suprised no one has said it (from what I've seen). This word is the reason why I became his fan.

Elegance

Def: Graceful, Refined, Ingeniously Simple, Exquisite, Clever.

Every touch he does is elegant. His penalty kicks are a work of art. I honestly think that he lost some self-esteem, and thats why he is a little shy nowadays, even though he is still amazing. Del Piero is a master of elegant football. His perfect curling crosses, his passes, his unpredictable shots, his slow but successful dribbling, his garunteed penalties, his presense (as evident in WC2002) Everything is elegant about Del Pieros play. John, I read somewhere back where you couldnt describe your view of Del Piero, I relate to you man, its UNDESCRIBABLE. Beautiful. Few players have what Del Piero has. Few that I can mention are: Maradona, Zizou, and thats all i can think of right now. Ronaldo, Becks, Figo, Shev, even Pele, they are a complete different class than Del Piero, but im not saying they are worse. They are just different.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
The only fundemental player in juve is buffon because there is no back up for him. Now there is back up for Del Piero unlike two seasons ago when we didnt have any exept DP and Trez and we suffered.
Also Nedved is funtamental and Zambrotta is becoming it.
Del Piero surely isn't...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)