Do you think Buffon will be any good when he returns? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I don't even remember when he was last in action, it seems like he's been injured forever. Will he be the same?

There's nothing better than a topic of pure speculation, because you don't need any knowledge to join in and guess with the best, so here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Immediately or ever? I don't think he's been so injured as to be much worse than before, though it might take a while for him to find some form.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes, he will still be a quality keeper and one of the top 3 (if not the best) in Serie A.

His levels of motivation and fitness will determine whether he reaches top form though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If Superman is exposed to kryptonite for a short time, does that diminish his overall power?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't even remember when he was last in action, it seems like he's been injured forever. Will he be the same?

There's nothing better than a topic of pure speculation, because you don't need any knowledge to join in and guess with the best, so here.
Interesting you mention this because I don't even remember when he was last in action, it seems like he's been injured forever. Will he be the same?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Of course, form temporary, class permanent, you know. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)