Do you speak Danish/Norwegian/Swedish/Finnish ? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Orange juice ;)

You guys are talking Swedish, hence most people will think you are Scandinavian, hence you're giving Scandinavians a bad name. ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
how can we give scandinavians bad name wen they dont understand what we are saying, unless they are scandinavians;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, instead you live in a crowded little farming crop, in the middle of several countries, wich the world thinks your country is a region of that said countries:p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
was refering too that Holland produces mostly agriculture products, and due too ground being so flat it has good conditions to do so.

yes i have been to holland, nice and greenest countries i have ever seen.

meant the world thinks holland is a part of germany,france or even belgium:p:D cant see how u can think i meant holland is several countries:p

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Osman ] ++
was refering too that Holland produces mostly agriculture products, and due too ground being so flat it has good conditions to do so.

yes i have been to holland, nice and greenest countries i have ever seen.
Greenest country you have ever seen? Do tell me, where exactly in Holland have you been? I don't think I know that place :p

meant the world thinks holland is a part of germany,france or even belgium:p:D cant see how u can think i meant holland is several countries:p
No they don't. People often get it wrong when you're talking about "The Netherlands" but everybody knows Holland - we made ourselves famous with that soft drugs law (not saying that's a good thing but it's a fact).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First of all was was just kidding about what ppl think of holland being part of those countries.

but i have droven through holland and it gave the the impression with all its farms to be an agriculture country, and driving through out in the land, you would have hard time seing greenier place. though cant be the greeniest sens its little country:p

btw can someone say the whole line of the word green:D how it changes, never knew it could be such a pain in the arse:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)