Do you respect Tom Cruise as an actor? (3 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Tom Cruise is a decent actor, considering he plays similar characters in almost every movie he does. Granted he play those roles very well, but when he steps outside his comfort level he gets mixed reviews like Vanilla Sky(bad) and Collateral(good).

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Beleiving in scientology isn't exactly a mark of intelligence.
Fooling a billion people that you do believe, it does though,
many people are afraid of toying with them, because of the dark rumors,
Tom afraids of nothing, it is clear that he only believes in himself!
Toying with a such a taboo matter like that, means that you are smart and you also have balls, accusing him of being a gay fool is very lame, as far as i am concerned:claire:
Scientologists dont use Cruise, he uses them:pimp:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I,as a massive Bale fan,feel insulted beyond belief.
glad someone else picked up on that, its like comparing mohammed ali with evander hollyfield. sure tehy are both rich and were both world champions but teh differnce in class is plainly evident
And i'm glad more than one poster picked up on that, Elvino mate its about time you get your head examined..i mean first Ballet then this :melayyanandmessi:
I'm glad all three of you have called him out on it. What a suggestion :disagree:
Remember my words, next time you watch a Bale movie, mates, remember my words :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
collaterol was far too obvious though, the story was laid out in the first few minutes and it spoiled my enjoyment of the film.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)