Do you read Ahmedios' posts? (2 Viewers)

Do you read them?

• Even every punctuation

• Only when involved in a diuscussion that adds to the forum

• Very rarely

• Only on sundays and when hangover

• God bless my mouse scroll-wheel

• Well he's literally everywhere, how can one possibly avoid him

• Only when his anal cannon fires and pollutes the forum with fecal matter

Results are only viewable after voting.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Ahmed is my favorite poster on these forums. Whether I disagree with him or not, our debates are always enjoyable and articulate.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
This is what I posted earlier about the mighty Jacques earlier in La Liga thread which led him to open that poll.

Again, what a great moderation!

I tried to avoid your ridiculous childish comments to me since I firstly joined the forums, but it seems that you'll never ever stop it. In fact, I feel for you, lad. The irony is that you think you can/should piss anyone off just for not responding to your pathetic posts. And another irony is that you think you being a manger means that you can screw anyone as long as this one doesn't keep on kissing your arse.

I swear I can't believe that you're 33 years old, this is so weird, you add nothing to any discussion except one sentence which in most cases has no relation to the entire discussion. And the funny thing is that you think you're funny or trying to be funny. Try to learn from mark77, swag and Bozi, may be you'll benefit something or two.

Anyways, I firstly joined the forums for Juventus. I'm now here for Juventus and the decent people I've met on this forum. But if there is a one like you happen and he became the manager here, so I have no problem leaving the forum, and I know how can I get in contact with them.

By the way, I'm not expecting a resonable reply from you, maybe a meaningless smiley.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
whats wrong with ahmedios?? i think he is a good poster even if sometimes i dont agree with him he at least does'nt talk non sense like maher for instance. i'd go for the first option.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
whats wrong with ahmedios?? i think he is a good poster even if sometimes i dont agree with him he at least does'nt talk non sense like maher for instance. i'd go for the first option.
Ahmed, you don't know Jacques well. Trust me if you read the PMs he sent me since I joined the forums, you'll realise who he is.

Nope, nothing at all. Jack is picking on Ahmedios, his latest victim:D.
Victim!!! Who is the victim here? I don't give a toss. I'm just pissed off for Juventuz having a moderator like him.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
This is the problem with these forums. People take these forums so seriously and can't take it when anyone disagrees. This is the first forum I have ever joined and I just joined a few months ago. When I found out that there were moderators on here and friendships and politics, I started to understand the type of people I am really dealing with.

It is quite pathetic that whenever someone gets in an argument, another person teams up with whichever they agree and use each others points as amunition, instead of joining in the debate on their own two feet. I have found that these forums are just for a bunch of lonely people who need to give a purpose to their lives by creating virtual personalities to replace the ones they don't have in real life. Threads like this and posts that are similar, are perfect examples of this.

I come on these forums to talk about Juventus, get news, and debate. The fact is, most people come on here to be a part of a virtual community, because they can't be part of anything substantial in real life. I have been banned twice for saying things that people say on these forums on a daily basis, because I simply don't have opinions that line up with the majority of weirdos on these forums. I can definately say, that I am proud that I am not accepted into your community and I am so grossed out by, and feel sorry for the people who are neck deep in it.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
This is the problem with these forums. People take these forums so seriously and can't take it when anyone disagrees. This is the first forum I have ever joined and I just joined a few months ago. When I found out that there were moderators on here and friendships and politics, I started to understand the type of people I am really dealing with.

It is quite pathetic that whenever someone gets in an argument, another person teams up with whichever they agree and use each others points as amunition, instead of joining in the debate on their own two feet. I have found that these forums are just for a bunch of lonely people who need to give a purpose to their lives by creating virtual personalities to replace the ones they don't have in real life. Threads like this and posts that are similar, are perfect examples of this.

I come on these forums to talk about Juventus, get news, and debate. The fact is, most people come on here to be a part of a virtual community, because they can't be part of anything substantial in real life. I have been banned twice for saying things that people say on these forums on a daily basis, because I simply don't have opinions that line up with the majority of weirdos on these forums. I can definately say, that I am proud that I am not accepted into your community and I am so grossed out by, and feel sorry for the people who are neck deep in it.
This is one of the most frank posts I've ever read since joining the forums. :tup:

Even though, there is a long list of decent respectful posters here. I'm so lucky for meeting them without a doubt.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I still think Jacques & Ahmedios can ignore each other and go on in adding up to the forum, each on his own way.
Abed, I've nothing against him or anyone else and I told him that before. But he is the one who has been trying to pick on me and throw some remarks on every possible thread he spots me on. He certainly understands what I do mean.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    Ahmed, you don't know Jacques well. Trust me if you read the PMs he sent me since I joined the forums, you'll realise who he is.

Victim!!! Who is the victim here? I don't give a toss. I'm just pissed off for Juventuz having a moderator like him.
    Post the PMs please

Ahmedios, you are unique that I am explaining myself here.

Here's what made me start the thread. (Excuse me, Martin)

17:54:06
    Jack
    this ahmedios gets really pissed off so easily :D
    17:54:09
    Jack
    i love it
    17:54:18
    em
    I never read his posts
    17:54:30
    Jack
    dont
    17:54:40
    Jack
    scroll down as fast as you can
    17:55:06
    Jack
    look what i am doing :D
    17:55:13
    em
    what are you doing?
    17:55:31
    Jack
    i am starting a poll
    18:00:33
    Jack
    well go vote :D
    18:02:49
    em
    lol good poll

Now you used an old post by ReBeL, to which I reply with this one

Congrats, Jack. :wink:

I had my share of fights with you at a specific point in this forum, but now I know how you're thinking and you definitely know how much I love everybody. :angel:
    I consider this post from Abed a good compliment.

Cheers Akhmedios :pint:

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    Abed, I've nothing against him or anyone else and I told him that before. But he is the one who has been trying to pick on me and throw some remarks on every possible thread he spots me on. He certainly understands what I do mean.
    You have nothing against me but only in this thread you have mentioned my moderation more than twice :dielaugh:

Then again, where did you see me throwing remarks on you in every possible thread? Support your claims, dude.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Jack, vilken jävla härlig tråd du har öppnat här. Ge mig en option för "Det är överallt!!" Killen postar så mycket det går inte att undkomma de för fan!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)