Do you belive in ghosts? (1 Viewer)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
I do but I was a believer before I saw this

Source: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/031219/481/lon11012191426&e=1&ncid=1756

Also read this: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/ghostly_goings_on

A costumed figure stands in a doorway at Hampton Court Palace in southwest London in this image caught on closed circuit television and released by the Palace Friday, Dec. 19, 2003. On several occasions in October 2003, guards at the palace were alerted to an open fire door in the 16th century palace. Upon reviewing the CCTV footage, the curious image of a costumed figure suddenly appeared on the screen and closed the doors. The Palace is well known for its alleged supernatural activity. (AP Photo/Hampton Court Palace, HO)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
oh mummmyyyy iam scared:D

i dont know,i think its fake...maybe a hoolgram i guess?!

ummmm...i used to beleve in they exist but now,i dunno..i guess i dont believe in them!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I am certainly more a believer of aliens that a ghost believer.

IM very sure there are aliens out in space. :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i believe in ghosts...kinda.

but i don't believe they can harm us or do anything...

i don't believe in all story i ma hearing about them but it's still scary to me this story with the "ghosts" of london and the pic you send loppan....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i don't have problems with ghosts....

only very few times i am a little afraid alone at night in my bed but in general....i have no problem!

but i could never ever sleep again if i would see a real tarantula-this huge spider.....

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
    how old r u loppan?
    I'm 24 but what does that have to do with it :groan:

"We're baffled too — it's not a joke, we haven't manufactured it," said Vikki Wood, a Hampton Court spokeswoman, when asked if the photo the palace released was a Christmas hoax. "We genuinely don't know who it is or what it is."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)