Do you belive in ghosts? (1 Viewer)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
theres a game that my frnds play, it says:

at midnight exactly, and in a dark room ( faint light), try to look to picture or a statue of a person on a wall, keep looking at it with concentration, u should see several things...

quite dumb ha?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

could it be because your a girl and ive never found balls on a girl before

:p
you know what i mean....

NEDVED:i would be scared even to try...
even though i am 100% sure nothing will happen.....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
yeah...
but all those things...
are first of all in our minds...

i believe that if we believe in smg soooooo strongly,that we are actually oing to face it.....

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
If you believe in something, you will see it, believe me...

I asked a friend of mine to go out to a deserted field at midnight, and just wait half an hour alone there, and see if he could see "it"... Just 10 minutes later, he ran back, stricken, sneezing, cold, and with a horrified look on his face... Yes, he did see "it"...

Another friend; I told him to do the same... And he came back 40 minutes later, hungry, and blasting me for wasting his time...

I've done this experiment a few times already to some of my friends (sometimes it's deserted fields, sometimes it's abandoned houses etc), and ask them what they actually see (or don't see)... It always differs from one person to the next...

My schoolteacher taught me this particular experiment.

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #151
    ++ [ originally posted by Dharurat ] ++
    If you believe in something, you will see it, believe me...

I asked a friend of mine to go out to a deserted field at midnight, and just wait half an hour alone there, and see if he could see "it"... Just 10 minutes later, he ran back, stricken, sneezing, cold, and with a horrified look on his face... Yes, he did see "it"...

Another friend; I told him to do the same... And he came back 40 minutes later, hungry, and blasting me for wasting his time...

I've done this experiment a few times already to some of my friends (sometimes it's deserted fields, sometimes it's abandoned houses etc), and ask them what they actually see (or don't see)... It always differs from one person to the next...

My schoolteacher taught me this particular experiment.
    Have you done it yourself to go to desert or a house?

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    I still do these experiments with my friends... When i was younger, i used to see these things a lot coz i believed in ghosts... Now i don't believe in ghosts, and i never see them anymore...

These days, I can even hang out at cemetaries at night, so-called-haunted houses and many other places, and i never see anything. A few years ago, you wouldn't even catch me going near these places, even in broad daylight....

When you believe in ghosts, even the wind sounds like a scream to you. If you don't believe, the only thing you worry about is whether it's gonna rain or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)