Do you belive in ghosts? (1 Viewer)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
its a long and big story, related to religious issues.
well i have a book that contains info about spirits and end of days by different point of views (christian, islamic...), according to what i read and heard, ghosts do not exist, however, spirits are there and there is exorcism.........

also, according to islam, spirits live in a different world from ours, but they can see what humans do.......

its a big topic...........

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Yo spirits are all around us and can see what we do but cant harm us. People freak themselves out most of the time. Humans are more freaky than ghosts eg Christina Aguilera.
I also dont get people who believe in friday 13th, black cat, walking under a ladder bull:D

Ive got family and friends who have seen ghosts amongst other freaky shit.I personlly havn't seen a ghost but Ive heard voices. Anyone want to hear some:D,share yours if you or someone you know has seen any ghosts:cool: Loppan sweet topic bro, but I think the pics a fake.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I dont believe in too much superstition. But yes i do believ spirits linger when they are stuck in their bodies in the after life. And they are not able to move on because of their unfinished work in the world.

I also think its true they can be awoken when we call for them.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
jinn exists........ghosts dont........

jinn surrounds u and they c u, they do exorcism........ghosts are virtual creatures that do exist only in cartoons......

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
When an unclean spirit is gone out of a man he roams through the dry places in search of rest, and finds none. Then he says, 'I will return to my house which I left'; and when he comes to it he finds the place unoccupied, swept, and decorated. Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked then himself, and they enter in and dwell there." -- Matthew 12.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
The human mind is a marvelous wonder that we have just begun to scratch the surface of it's mysteries. The more we journey within, the more we grow in our abilities."

AnnA

May 14, 2003
:LOL: I know that!!!

Btw I do belive in Spirits, but not in ghosts that can or will harm us.
I had an experience, but I prefere not 2 talk about that because noone will belive me,even that was a nice experience, not scary.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
hey lilianna, search for "ghosts" by google, ull find many pics......
thanx pavel! ;)

but in general..i don'[t know if i can believe in them!!

of caurse i would definitelly believe if i would see one ( :scared: )
but....all these things...can also be a product of imagination....
cause when you believe in smg very much...you can also see it.....

and anna.....
give us a chance....

tell us... (of caurse if you want....)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)