Do you?

• Yes

• No

• Only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Luqman, Ezra & Dhul-Qarnain were not prophets, according to the Sunni references, Ze...
Dhul Qarnain and Luqman are not considered prophets, whilst prophet Mohammed isn't usually counted in most literature since you know!!! It's prophet Mohammed!!:D

Edit: Just noticed Rebel's post. And started to wonder who is Ezra in the first place...few seconds and figured it out. And yes Rebel you are right, Ezra is the third one. Forget my last comment about Prophet Mohmmed.:D
I guess that's where we differ, aye? :)

OP
Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #783
    So basically a non-believer signed on with the username 'god' and voted no. Pretty clear to me it is one of those who voted no and made a dual account.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    So basically a non-believer signed on with the username 'god' and voted no. Pretty clear to me it is one of those who voted no and made a dual account.
    Duh. It's funny, laugh, or at least smile faintly. Wilde was right, people do need a special font to recognise irony.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Okay this is my opinion about this topic. I believe in God but not in religion because religion is just a way of manipulating people. The best example for that is recent war happnened in Bosnia, people were killing each other just because religion no matter if they all were on the same side or not. I took Bosnia for example couse I know really good what happened here and what people done here in name of relegion.

But I defintly believe in existence of some kind of supreme power which control thing pretty much.

Jan 7, 2004
    why?? heaven will be crowded then, and your chance of getting the best places there will be harder.

actually, family guy is never wrong

some dead guy in heaven is talking to peter

Peter- hey, how's heaven
    Guy- it's great but there is a shortage of chairs.
    peter- hmmm ... i see

i cant remember who the guy was

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    i heard that if you commit suicide you wont go to heaven but start from the beginning over again.. just to live your life over again... but how could it be.. i never heard somebody say he lived once before :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)