Do you believe in aliens? (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
recent study conducted among farmers and their family about what do they think are aliens and how they looks like

they are relatives of grasshoppers that eat their crops :eek:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Oh you're joking, are you? They found one TODAY?

Dammit - what did you do? Give Lady Fortune a good shag or what? :D;)
aye, brilliant timing wasn't it :D

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003
:eek:

I really beleive that they are aleins, but somewhere far from the earth..........
but i really think that its silly to think about such things .................. i mean if there are real............. why dont people see it ............... i mean , why just scientists and people from modern countries see them .............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll keep the answer for you if you wanna answer............. but i know the answer and i'll keep it for my self

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
It's stupid to think that we are alone in this universe. There a millions of galaxy's and scientist can't see that far with the teqniuqe that they have now

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #57
    ++ [ originally posted by Easy2Die ] ++
    :eek:

I really beleive that they are aleins, but somewhere far from the earth..........
    but i really think that its silly to think about such things .................. i mean if there are real............. why dont people see it ............... i mean , why just scientists and people from modern countries see them .............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll keep the answer for you if you wanna answer............. but i know the answer and i'll keep it for my self
    Who said nobody saw aliens. In fact thousands of people from all over the world have seen them and reported them, even talen photographs and videos. And as I said in my first post, there have been drawing from prehistoric ages about "men in spacesuits". The fact is that less and less people who see aliens and UFOs want to report it because they are immidiatly branded as crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)