Do you believe in aliens? (5 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
What rubbish - we haven't found one planet that is alike ours yet! None whatsoever!
actually we found one today but thats besides the point. We can't see very far into space, so of course we aren't going to discover all these millions of planets that are, like 10 billion light years away!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
Dunno if they have ever been here though... Wait! They must of have been! They dropped off DJ and Hydde, cuz they couldn't stand them no more. :p :D
you seem smart earthlink...maybe we can use you...

naeh, he's more like peasant material :undecide: ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
yes those are like special government files rite?
i dont really know but the person that told me about them told me that theyre 12 people that live in the dark side of the moon that control everyone and everything on earth. do a google search on MJ12 if you wanna know more

Sep 28, 2002
i watched al star trek movies couple of days ago. now i believe in everything. and inteligent life forms do not communicate with us coz humans haven't discovered that warp yet. believe me.

another question? do you believe in matrix? i work with one guy who tolds me everyday: the matrix is everywhere. they control everything, the only think they do not know is who you are :rolleyes:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
another question? do you believe in matrix? i work with one guy who tolds me everyday: the matrix is everywhere. they control everything, the only think they do not know is who you are :rolleyes:
ask him if he has wet dreams of keanu reeves. simple as that.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    Keanu Reeves has the same facial expression for every role, whether he's surfing on a huge wave, dearming a bomb under a bus, or saving the world.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    actually we found one today but thats besides the point. We can't see very far into space, so of course we aren't going to discover all these millions of planets that are, like 10 billion light years away!
    Oh you're joking, are you? They found one TODAY?

Dammit - what did you do? Give Lady Fortune a good shag or what? :D;)

You're right though - there may be a planet like ours beyond where we can see but we haven't found one to my knowledge ... up until yesterday, that is :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)