Disturbing Thread!!!!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
I want to share my feeling on some annoying comment or thread in this forum. In my first time i joint this forum, i felt very happy because i found some friends which have the same intersted, same favorite club (JUVE), same favorite player, same feeling etc...
I believe that this is why juventuz.com give this opportunity to us. In my oppinion Juventuz.com made this forum available to us because:
1. Forum for Juventini to know each other well.
2. Forum for Juventini to share their oppinions.
3. Chances for us to know Juve more.
4. Media for Juventus to know what is their fans really want.
5. To make us happy to visiting their site.
And i believe if someone joint this forum, and he/she doesn't have the same feeling to Juve, doesn't want to know the other Juventini well, and anything like that, he/she has motivation to joint this forum for:
1. He/she hate Juve.
2. He/she want to discredit Juventus.
3. He/she want to discredit Juve's fans.
4. He/she doesn't like if Juventini enjoy their own forum.
5. He/she doesn't like if Juventini proud of their beloved team.
and another negative motivations else.
I thing we are here to want to get happiness seeing, talking, discussing, Juventus be the best football team in the world. Any one who doesn't have the same feeling will be better not to joint this forum and annoying us.

I don't know if you were disturb or not with that kind of person? But i feel that. I feel not happy anymore participate on this forum.

I hope you respect my happiness and maybe anyone else happiness. And do not disturb us anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What you have to realize, nico, is that we want to keep this forum an open community and we're not prepared to deny anyone the possibility of being here unless we find their presence disruptive or damaging to the community.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
unless we find their presence disruptive or damaging to the community.
so he's not being distruptive enuff huh....:D:D

just ingnore him.....then he'll get bored and go away :cheesy:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If you cut out the insults and retaliations, and look into the posts where he is thinking with his head more than his heart, he REALLY has typed some good stuff.

I can admit I've learned more just by reading his posts.

This is 2 threads dedicated just to him!!!!

Wow, I gotta start saying some insulting stuff...........................nah, it's not in my nature to do so.

Jul 12, 2002
He doesn't disturb me. To be honest, I'm getting a bit tired of all the whining and b!tching about his so-called disruption. Why don't y'all just suck it up?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
My advice to the rest of you:

When a 6'7" man with blonde dreadlocks so long that he can mop the floor with them tell you to suck it up, you suck it up. ;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
:scared:

Anyone else picture Ian to look like this?
:LOL: my hair-line is a bit better, and I can manage a tan when I try, but I suppose that's close enough..:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
What is it with people complaining cause someone has different ideas and actually provokes a reaction.
He has started some very good debates and shown himself to be a worthy subject... ok a few insults at the start but so what

Hes bought life into the forum and in my viewing is someone many of you could learn something from

If you dont like what he says, rather than bleat about it ,show us your knowledge and debate your point, show that hes wrong.

Maybe some of you are jus threatened by him cause you cant out debate him.... Maybe his essay length, backed up responses are too much for the recent tendency for 2 line answers on this forum.

Please stop crying and stand up... show that the juventini here know there stuff.... Or maybe you aint got what it takes!

Jus look at the thread he started... A wonderful thread with lots of intresting stuff yet with all these new members its only really the old guard of dennis and ian thats actually come up with anything... Surely amongst all you new members theres some knowledge and debating skills

Is my response here provoking... Well maybe, but hell its good to see some life here again... its been a long time coming

ROSELLA

Nov 19, 2003
well i hope i'm not one of them cuz i never made fun of juve but does it bother u if i wrote something good about lazio or if i write forza lazio!!!!!:D:confused:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Of course i doesn't Rosella ;) We respect that people support other clubs, and the world would be a boring place if everyone went for the same team.

It's when people show a lack of respect and start making fun of our club for no reason but to provoke a reaction, that problems start.

I admire you for supporting your club through hard times :angel:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
If this thread is directed at Incuborossenero then thsa a load fo crap as he is actually good

The people who deserve to be warned and in my view are just pathetic are those who continually go off topic and slag off thier own players without substance as i stated in another thread before i saw this thread

I totally agree with paul, this forum has gone downhill when it actually comes to debating and having interesting topics

I waited and waited for someone to have a real go at Incubo but all I saw where cliches, ppl being utterly defensive and some inane comments

They couldn't even defend the honour of the club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)