Disturbing Thread!!!!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
im sure this forum is not only for juve fans. i mean, yeah its a juve forum where u discuss juve, but its not exactly restricted to juve fans, no?

i think incubo is a fairly decent person, but he ought to make his first comments decent. he just had a bad start, thats all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Finally, here's my 2 Cents about this issue. I hope this sums it up.

I think both d.nico and Ian/Paul/Denco have valid points.

Incubo does start nice long arguments and he does have some interesting things to offer, but you shouldn't inflate his mind too much with complements because i've also read some wierd and wacky crap too.

For me personally, i intentially stayed away from him because of his lack of respect. When he was going through threads throwing them off topic and making statements just to piss us off (which was really obvious and childish), I belittled him then when he wouldn't stop and i felt the mods weren't doing enough I replyed back with a post which i admit is immature (at his level). Of course, Martin wasn't too happy, so out of respect of Martin i edited it before many of you read it. I thank Martin because for a moment there, i was at his level of disrespect and immaturaty.

I agree with d.nico that Incubo starts arguments in a terrible way. It's just wrong! you dont start an argument by "insulting" a juve player or claiming the juve managment are cheats..etc. you should start with hard facts.

Anyhow, After all the crap, i think he's learned how to start an argument here. now i could read his posts and actually enjoy the arguments, which i am completely for. I agree with Denco and Ian in that the forums have gone dull and Incubo has a lot to offer.

My point is, I think the arguments he started here are very important for the forums, but i also think that he should respect others and respect that this is a juve forum where most members (even if many dont have the football backgrounds) bash players of other clubs and that he doesn't reserve the right to break the forum rules by his insults.

I would never go to a Milan forum and attack Milan's players and get defensive because of their replies. I dont want to brag, but when i joined the acmilan-online forums I noticed a hell of a lot of pointless bashing of Juve players before and after the CL Final. I didn't insult their players because it's a Milan forum and i ecpect many of their members to dislike juve players. This was my replay after the CL Final: (by Juventino)
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/viewtopic.php?t=1489&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Finally, I just have these thought:
1. I Really Hope Incubo stays here!
2. I Hope He officially oppologizes to us for his lack of respect to many of the members and to the juve players.
3. I expect him not to go back and start arguments in the manner that he used to.
4. I expect him to leave the Childish posts and all the wise-ass remarks (that are soaly intened to try and pi$s us off) for people who dont know jack about football, as he obviously isn't part of this catagory of people.
5. I want to thank Martin and Appolgize to him for the little outburst.
6. I Expect many of the Juve members to rise to the occasion and debate with him showing him some respect too.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm registering at the AC Milan forums at the moment. I'll talk to the people there and hopefully not make a bad impression for Juve fans. Wish me luck! ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Wow, one of the admins i've seen is a complete tosser:

Melbourne wrote:

Hey dickhead -
Australia 3 Enlgand 1
football

scharatz wrote:

hey mate -

next time you call me or anyone else a dickhead you're gonna be banned
got that? :)

I think we take Martin for granted :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I think we take Martin for granted :D

Oh great, now he's going to want something for Christmas. ;)

I know, a server that doesn't crash between the hours of 0:00 and 23:59!!:D

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Freedom of speech and expression of one's opinion will not start to be denied here. It is also good to have antagonists of this club in here so as we may also be informed about the things that other people dont like about Juve. If the world was all peaches and cream, it would be dead boring to try and be a competative team. Of course, with success comes envy. You cannot take that away...

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Finally, here's my 2 Cents about this issue. I hope this sums it up.

I think both d.nico and Ian/Paul/Denco have valid points.

Incubo does start nice long arguments and he does have some interesting things to offer, but you shouldn't inflate his mind too much with complements because i've also read some wierd and wacky crap too.

For me personally, i intentially stayed away from him because of his lack of respect. When he was going through threads throwing them off topic and making statements just to piss us off (which was really obvious and childish), I belittled him then when he wouldn't stop and i felt the mods weren't doing enough I replyed back with a post which i admit is immature (at his level). Of course, Martin wasn't too happy, so out of respect of Martin i edited it before many of you read it. I thank Martin because for a moment there, i was at his level of disrespect and immaturaty.

I agree with d.nico that Incubo starts arguments in a terrible way. It's just wrong! you dont start an argument by "insulting" a juve player or claiming the juve managment are cheats..etc. you should start with hard facts.

Anyhow, After all the crap, i think he's learned how to start an argument here. now i could read his posts and actually enjoy the arguments, which i am completely for. I agree with Denco and Ian in that the forums have gone dull and Incubo has a lot to offer.

My point is, I think the arguments he started here are very important for the forums, but i also think that he should respect others and respect that this is a juve forum where most members (even if many dont have the football backgrounds) bash players of other clubs and that he doesn't reserve the right to break the forum rules by his insults.

I would never go to a Milan forum and attack Milan's players and get defensive because of their replies. I dont want to brag, but when i joined the acmilan-online forums I noticed a hell of a lot of pointless bashing of Juve players before and after the CL Final. I didn't insult their players because it's a Milan forum and i ecpect many of their members to dislike juve players. This was my replay after the CL Final: (by Juventino)
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/viewtopic.php?t=1489&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

2. I Hope He officially oppologizes to us for his lack of respect to many of the members and to the juve players.
3. I expect him not to go back and start arguments in the manner that he used to.
4. I expect him to leave the Childish posts and all the wise-ass remarks (that are soaly intened to try and pi$s us off) for people who dont know jack about football, as he obviously isn't part of this catagory of people.
5. I want to thank Martin and Appolgize to him for the little outburst.
6. I Expect many of the Juve members to rise to the occasion and debate with him showing him some respect too.
No way should this post go unawarded as it is completely top notch:thumb:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I'm registering at the AC Milan forums at the moment. I'll talk to the people there and hopefully not make a bad impression for Juve fans. Wish me luck! ;)
:dazed: Gd luck Gray and Sally :D

Wow, one of the admins i've seen is a complete tosser:

Melbourne wrote:

Hey dickhead -
Australia 3 Enlgand 1
football

scharatz wrote:

hey mate -

next time you call me or anyone else a dickhead you're gonna be banned
got that?

I think we take Martin for granted
:groan: I hope he wasn't serious. That is rather childish.

Wonder what happens to me if i call him childish :undecide:

@ Majed: Great work with that post :) I especially agree with what you wrtoe here.....

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/vie...der=asc&start=0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)