Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Don't worry, some day we will sign a Moroccan player. Some talented player with brains ought to be born there one day.

Until then you can do nothing but support Juventusovic! Buahahahaha
I'll support Juve no matter wich players we sign. I bleed black and white and that's why i want the best for this club and Vucinic and Berba isn't the best and it saddens me really that we've gone from the like of Del piero to the likes of Vucishic/Berba.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
No way that this is the last signing. We have at least 15 million for a striker left. My guess is Quag will be sold, to the rats maybe and we'll get a proper striker. Possibly Cardozo. I know it isn't Dzeko, Llorente (I still have hope for Fernando) or Jovetic but Berbatov AND Cardozo is a masterstroke. If Berbatov is it..... then :inter:

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
I love this deal. Berbatov is still an upgrade (at least this season) over Quags and possibly Matri. And I love how we're hijacking Fiorentina's deal :lol: Marotta you evil bastard, take that! Or give us Jovetic.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I was pleased with the mercato and didnt expect much from strikers, considering the circumstances, and the wonderfull signings. especially asamoah

But then ...

Fiorentina refusing to carry out their gentlemans agreement on jovetic ?

Allright, lets hyjack their most vital transfertarget as a trolling response !

gotto love that fucking troll marotta :)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
For some reason im thinking we are going to get Jovetic. Quags+Money? They are looking for a forward. Or maybe buy bendtner and give him to fiorentina with money
Makes no sense. They were looking for an additional forward in Berbatov. They've lost him, so if they want another striker, they're gonna exchange one for one, especially when that striker is Quagliarella.

From Jovetic-Berbatov to Quagliarella-Ljajic (or whoever else they have)... nah.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Actually I think, we spent our LwB money on Berba. :klin: Another striker still incoming IMO. Quag/Matri might leave I think. Dunno, maybe I'm in denial.
Dude, you keep being so optimistic on how this window is going to end :p. Dzeko and Llorente seem far away atm, the rats wont let go of Jo-Jo and there aren't any real options left.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The best would be to steal Berbatov from Fiorentina, and then sign Jovetic from them.

100%impossibleDellaValewantstoassinateMaratrolla

Jul 20, 2012
Makes no sense. They were looking for an additional forward in Berbatov. They've lost him, so if they want another striker, they're gonna exchange one for one, especially when that striker is Quagliarella.

From Jovetic-Berbatov to Quagliarella-Ljajic (or whoever else they have)... nah.
Fiorentina has no striker. Jovetic is there Cf and hes not a proper striker, thats why they wanted Berbatov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)