Diego. (1 Viewer)

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
Hi again.

Ok no more Trezeguet. But have you seen Diego playing? I have seen him once and he is really great.

Some time ago he declared that if he will play in Europe he will probably play at Juventus because Juve´s uniform is like Santos (Santos is Diego`s club at this moment) uniform. His contract with Santos will finish next year, but I think he can travel to Europe this summer.

I think that Juve must have a "medicine" for Kakà imagine if Diego could acomplish to the Italian football as Kakà (and we have a stron defense) we will have an interesting Juventus - Milan match.

Did you know which teams are interested on Diego?

Hugo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
his contract finishes??? do i smell diego on a free transfer?? i like, i like alot.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What kind of idiotic team wouldn't renew Diego's contract. If he leaves, trust me, it won't be for free.

Mar 14, 2004
I repeat.....next Zidane!!!!
Watched him in about 10-15 games.....brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaka is more a striker than a midfielder............Diego=pure AMC
He has everything.....and he is not skinny as Kaka.
MUST BUY MUST BUY MUST BUY

(please....do not compare him to VDV & Rosicky....they are fragile little children for Diego who is btw cheaper)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
I

(please....do not compare him to VDV & Rosicky....they are fragile little children for Diego who is btw cheaper)
hahaha..

who's whould say no to Diego?..."lippi"ahem""moggi"

Diego was linked Inter a few month ago.

OP

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Linked to Inter?, ohh no they really will kick our ass if they get him. But, where does Inter get so much money, I mean they buy Adriano and Stankovic.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by juvecento ] ++
    Linked to Inter?, ohh no they really will kick our ass if they get him. But, where does Inter get so much money, I mean they buy Adriano and Stankovic.
    No matter who Inter get, they will suck, it's like a rule. But, I don't think that Inter can outbid us on this one.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    as much as his creativeness would be needed, its so hard seeing moggi buying him. he just doesnt fit a moggi purchase imo.

we'll see pizarro at the club before diego. and then in 2 years time, diego will be a super star while pizarro will be on loan from juve to perugia:down:

same ol story.

Jul 28, 2002
    i really hope that we dont loose out on diego cos we have pizzaro or fiore, that would really piss me off. Diego surely must be number one amc target, he is already on the pepsi adverts, he hasnt reached europe for anyone to kno about him!!

Honestly, diego should be seriously considered.

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    as much as his creativeness would be needed, its so hard seeing moggi buying him. he just doesnt fit a moggi purchase imo.

we'll see pizarro at the club before diego. and then in 2 years time, diego will be a super star while pizarro will be on loan from juve to perugia:down:

same ol story.
    I agree 100%!!!!!!!!! Just no Pizzaro....let him go to Lazio or wherever.....
    It seems that Moggis relatives were in prisoner-war-camp in Sao-Paulo in 2. WW so thats why he hates Brazilians!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

same ol story.
    No, it's even worse, we won't get Diego or Pizzaro, we'll get Jankulovksi and Kapo...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    oh c'mon, Kapo isn't that bad, and he was free... No for Pizarro, no for Jankulovski, YES for Diego... Can you even remember last time when we had a brazilian player, was it Atherson?? Who nowadays plays in Moscow, that really tells a lot...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I actually like Pizzaro, he's young. Not too young though so he won't be loaned out. + He can attack from the back, very versatile and amazing pass(like this weekend), he reminds me of Maresca although Pizzaro has already matured more as a player.

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++
    oh c'mon, Kapo isn't that bad, and he was free... No for Pizarro, no for Jankulovski, YES for Diego... Can you even remember last time when we had a brazilian player, was it Atherson?? Who nowadays plays in Moscow, that really tells a lot...
    Moscow? As to my knowlege........he was free until now,he signed back to Flamengo or SaoPaulo

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    dIEGO is would be a great singing.

IN the same with cavenaghi and my fav player in amnerica... TEvez... but Tevez play very near DP´s position.....so i have no hope there :down:

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
    Guys do not get to excited with Diego. I mean he may be a good prospective, but don't think just because Kaká succeded with Milan that Diego will do the same in Juve. Remember Athirson beside that he wasn't given a lot of opportunities he was a complete flop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)