Diego. (2 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i have been told by a brasilian friend that i chat to that diego would most likely fail in serie A. why o have no idea.

anyway, lets not forget about others who are available. rosicky, van der vaart, aimar, deco and even Riquelme could be available.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah he could be, but this guy is from XT and he knows his football. i mean, i'll take his word for it as i havent seen diego play that much at all.

and once again, he is more of a risk than the likes of rosicky, vdv etc..even if they cost more, you are gauranteed a world class young playmaker.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i have been told by a brasilian friend that i chat to that diego would most likely fail in serie A. why o have no idea.

anyway, lets not forget about others who are available. rosicky, van der vaart, aimar, deco and even Riquelme could be available.
Well then I know more than your friend even I do not live in Brasil.
Kaka suposed to fail but he proved class. Papers and other media in Barsil said that diego is 5 times better player than Kaka and hotter prospect.
And also....he has stronger muscular structure than Kaka which is very important.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
yeah he could be, but this guy is from XT and he knows his football. i mean, i'll take his word for it as i havent seen diego play that much at all.

and once again, he is more of a risk than the likes of rosicky, vdv etc..even if they cost more, you are gauranteed a world class young playmaker.
Definately not true! Vdv is still unproven imo cuz he plays in Dutch leauge and is injurie regular....Rosicky is to skinny to be playing in hardest leauge in world also injurie problem..........

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
what about Saviola for striker, he would be great one to buy too, he could even get italian passport easily, or so i have undestod... rosicky has proved he's skills enough, him or diego would be worth a try...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I heard that Diego had a dispute with their coach, and that he is in deep shite! Now, I don't think Moggi will go after him.
A dispute is good as lond its not in Juve that mean we can get Diego for smaller amount of $!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++
what about Saviola for striker, he would be great one to buy too, he could even get italian passport easily, or so i have undestod... rosicky has proved he's skills enough, him or diego would be worth a try...
saviola would be a little improve to divaio...and taking in consideration the fact that we will sell treze,,,we need a player more or less with his psychal and characteristics..

Cave........

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Well then I know more than your friend even I do not live in Brasil.
Kaka suposed to fail but he proved class. Papers and other media in Barsil said that diego is 5 times better player than Kaka and hotter prospect.
And also....he has stronger muscular structure than Kaka which is very important.
5times?
how did they measure that :D

May 17, 2003
We cannot just say one is going to do better than the other just becoz he is a better player. That would be wrong. Why if Milan have got better team organiser? Why if their way of playing suits Brazillians, while ours don't? Not to mention Personal Problems might affect their play too....In Milan, Kaka felt straight away like home becoz he had so many other Brazillian friends (like 6 of them) already around him, and he knew some of them already. In Juve, there is no Brazillians at all......If you think this would not change anything, trust me this has ALOT OF EFFECTS. IMO, if there was not any Brazillian in Milan, Kaka would not be half of wat he is now. IMO

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Insome way.. u are right.

U will work better at your office if u know most of the guys that work with u :)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
We cannot just say one is going to do better than the other just becoz he is a better player. That would be wrong. Why if Milan have got better team organiser? Why if their way of playing suits Brazillians, while ours don't? Not to mention Personal Problems might affect their play too....In Milan, Kaka felt straight away like home becoz he had so many other Brazillian friends (like 6 of them) already around him, and he knew some of them already. In Juve, there is no Brazillians at all......If you think this would not change anything, trust me this has ALOT OF EFFECTS. IMO, if there was not any Brazillian in Milan, Kaka would not be half of wat he is now. IMO
Ok,we shell buy Uruguayans,Argentianians,Cezh then so that they feel good......good performances are not required as long they feel good and have some friends in the team :D

Mar 24, 2004
"Now don't have more deal. I don't care more with the negotiation of Diego, who start
from now will just run inside of the field. Now it's me who don't want more, will be wait until january and do it of mine manner", claims Djair, Diego's father.

He refer to fact of Diego could sign a pre-contract with any club european at january of 2005 and make the transfer only at the end of your contract, 6 months later, without generate gains to Santos, according Law Pelé.

http://noticias.uol.com.br/pelenet/santos/ultimas/2004/04/06/ult1201u2452.jhtm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)