Diego. (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2003
i have not seen him ever but what i heard he is like Kaka.. and Kaka is great he is maybe the best youngster in europe!!

and if Diego is nearly as kaka then i hope that we will sign him!!
but as i know juve they will not buy him, and that is very sad!!

I hope Moggi saw that Kaka is great and that Milan focus on their youngsters and say they try it and Moggi would say they are not strong enough for serie a!!

In my opinion it would be a promision, great signing!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Robinho is too thin... more than kaka...and is smaller.

If Boca juniros defenders leaved him in shame.... id otn know what the serie A guys will do to him.

He need some years more to improve.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeap... They have big defenders... and they did very well to cancel robinho. He looked so useless aganist powerfull defenders.

If not.. as shevchenko.... he had a bad day with boca.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeap , he is very good. Boca have some good defenders.

But my fav player of Boca is without a doubt Carlos Tevez... he is class.

Mar 24, 2004
I don't agree with these history about Robinho!
He's very good player!!! That game with Boca, the team doesn't play good! Was more tactic than quality of players!
Robinho is smart, quick and very unpredictable!! That's the point, the difference!!

Santos of Diego and Robinho have a lot of great players!!
Is a suffering that Alex, the best defender of Brasil, already was sold!! To Psv and later should go to Chelsea!

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
Look, Diego is like Nedved. I think he really could be the next Nedved. He is perfect for that!

I don't like too much of Robinho... I think he is the next Denilson and not next Ronaldinho Gaucho... Diego is a great player, only 19 years old and he is the next Zico... Please Moggi!

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
ROBINHO IS A SUPERB PLAYER¡¡¡¡
dont underestimate him just because you saw him against BOCA (then, if you saw MILAN-DEPOR yesterday you will be concluding that Kaka and sheva are crappy player and Nesta is a piece of sh**t.)
He is fast, have a very precise and strong shooting, terrific dribbler and has the ability to create plays.

ROBINHO can do for any european team, if given trust and confidence, the same work that Ronaldinho is doing with barcelona.

Until now, the price of his transfer his not high,considering the player. In one or two years, everyone will be searching for him and price will go to the sky.

It his time for Juve to bring on a really good young brazilian player, so...

¡¡¡ MOGGI, HURRY UP AND BUY ROBINHO!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
ROBINHO IS A SUPERB PLAYER¡¡¡¡
dont underestimate him just because you saw him against BOCA (then, if you saw MILAN-DEPOR yesterday you will be concluding that Kaka and sheva are crappy player and Nesta is a piece of sh**t.)
He is fast, have a very precise and strong shooting, terrific dribbler and has the ability to create plays.

ROBINHO can do for any european team, if given trust and confidence, the same work that Ronaldinho is doing with barcelona.

Until now, the price of his transfer his not high,considering the player. In one or two years, everyone will be searching for him and price will go to the sky.

It his time for Juve to bring on a really good young brazilian player, so...

¡¡¡ MOGGI, HURRY UP AND BUY ROBINHO!!!!
Come on.. i saw the whole coppa libertadores... he scored some good goals. Ididnt said thathe is a a bad player... he have lot of skill indeded.. but i dont like his physic... Like deborah said.. i prefer a much more agressive and strong player like Diego... He will fit in serie A.

Both are good.. but i prefer Diego over robinoh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)