• David Silva (Valencia)

• Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was just gonna say. Silva is so classy with the ball at his feet. His touch is great and his passing is right on the money.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Would Inter be stronger with Ribery or with Diego.. assuming that they won't sell any of their main players next season...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
icεmαή;1972694 said:
Would Inter be stronger with Ribery or with Diego.. assuming that they won't sell any of their main players next season...
Hmmm, tough question.
Diego is perfect for this Inter. The missing link between the midfield and the attack.
But tough to say no to Ribery, a player who can also make things happen when nothing works for the team, who can make even Inter's left side super strong. With Ribery on the left, Maicon on the right and Zlatan up front... :scared:

I'd still choose Diego if i was Mourinho. It's important for them to keep Zlatan as the main figure and the biggest ego in the team, which might be a problem with Ribery in the team also, and i'd try to keep the 4-3-1-2, where that guy behind the attackers is a magician with the ball, instead of hard-worker.

If they sell Zlatan though, i hope they get Ribery, not Diego, and it's from purely egoistic reasons. Juve has no chance to get Ribery anyway, while we can get Diego. If Inter are after Diego too, then we're screwed.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Hmmm, tough question.
Diego is perfect for this Inter. The missing link between the midfield and the attack :smile:
But tough to say no to Ribery, a player who can also make things happen when nothing works for the team, who can make even Inter's left side super strong. With Ribery on the left, Maicon on the right and Zlatan up front... :scared:

I'd still choose Diego if i was Mourinho. It's important for them to keep Zlatan as the main figure and the biggest ego in the team, which might be a problem with Ribery in the team also, and i'd try to keep the 4-3-1-2, where that guy behind the attackers is a magician with the ball, instead of hard-worker.
What if Ibra goes to Madrid though?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
:D

If they do sell him they'll surely go for a striker as well as Ribery or Diego. I'm sure they could afford it considering the transfer fee they would get from Real.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
i dont think you can make too valid assertions before la liga and bundesliga finish and see where real and bayern finish, also they will need to sort out whos gonna be their coach for next year

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hmmm, tough question.
Diego is perfect for this Inter. The missing link between the midfield and the attack.

If they sell Zlatan though, i hope they get Ribery, not Diego, and it's from purely egoistic reasons. Juve has no chance to get Ribery anyway, while we can get Diego. If Inter are after Diego too, then we're screwed.
Ribery is perfectly capable of playing in the hole btw, he's done it a number of times for both the French NT and Marseille.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let's thank Moggi for making this all possible.

If inter get either one, we're screwed IMO. Who honestly would be able to compete with a great tactician to keep the machine grease properly.

A heartfelt thank you to Luciano Moggi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Let's thank Moggi for making this all possible.

If inter get either one, we're screwed IMO. Who honestly would be able to compete with a great tactician to keep the machine grease properly.

A heartfelt thank you to Luciano Moggi
FOOL it is all teh fault of SUCKo,BLANK and RUInieri with lots of help from moRATti:melayyanandmessi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)