• Diego Ribas da Cunha (Werder Bremen)

• David Silva (Valencia)

• Franck Ribéry (Bayern Munich)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That conversation... was like poetry. If you masturbate with feminine hands AND you have a penis then you aren't gay but have a particular liking for shemales. According to that logic :shifty: .

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
My Rating:

1. Diego 25 Mio€
2. Silva 25 Mio€
3. Ribery: Bayern reportedly rejected an 70 Mio € offer from planet MARS...muhahahahaha, imo Ribery is max 35 Mio € and by the way far away to be something like "the new zidane" whatever

I HOPE were goin for both, Diego AND Silva

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No way we would be going for both. Not even Moggi could pull that off. Hell even Madrid or Chelsea would have trouble pulling that off. This isn't FM.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hey. That rhymes :p Bye Bye Zebina, welcome Rafinha. Here's another one

Before we focus on the attack, get a fucking centre back
let a solid defense be our shield, and shore up the midfield

CB (in addition to Canna), A RB, and I think we are set. Oh, and Guberti too :D

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
No Silva. DEFENSE. For the love of christ, a Right Back. Buh Bye Zebina, Hello Rafinha. Or Lichtsteiner. Or Motta. Or...??
Liverpool would dearly like to get their hands on David Silva.

Interestingly a Liverpool player, Jermaine Pennant (who turned down an offer to switch to Real Madrid not too long ago) has struck a Bosman deal with Valencia. It seems poor ol' Valencia are in even more of the brown stuff that I thought, See http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=242284.0

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
No way we would be going for both. Not even Moggi could pull that off. Hell even Madrid or Chelsea would have trouble pulling that off. This isn't FM.
regarding to ur transfer strategy in the past it depends on the INCOME of selling players how much we spend

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we buy Silva too and play Silva Diego Sissoko and Camo with the new coach developing Giovinco and take him to the next level and partner Amauri in attack

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
No Silva. DEFENSE. For the love of christ, a Right Back. Buh Bye Zebina, Hello Rafinha. Or Lichtsteiner. Or Motta. Or...??

Lichsteiner would be a great signing, I think Juve should also get way better defenders. If Chielini is injured/suspended we'll get crushed. we need a new CB and a RB (Cannavaro isn't what we need)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)