Diego Ribas da Cunha (8 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Still think we should have given him another season to see what he could have done. We gave up on him way too fast. He looked happy in Juventus. Maybe he could have done better in his second season after learning more about the Italian football.
as a supporting striker in Delneri's 4-4-2? Nope, he was woeful. The guy can't even shoot properly.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
as a supporting striker in Delneri's 4-4-2? Nope, he was woeful. The guy can't even shoot properly.
Thats BS though, he wasn't woeful. Molinaro was woeful, Poulsen was woeful. The whole team was crap that season but he got blamed really hard for it and got sent away. Now I'm not saying he would have been awesome the second season but I would have wanted to know how good he would have played.

SmileBam

May 23, 2008
It is really sad that members here,when he came,were in esctasy and now they are patronising him...let's be honest,Diego was not a smart buy,he would never had work in Italy,it's not his fault.He is good player though and he is right,we need patience.No fanboy am i either. ;)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Just gave a pretty good performance vs Zamalek in Cairo in their celebration of 100 years since the club was founded.
Atletico won 4-1, Diego played 2nd half, came in to 2-1 and made it 4-1 by 2 goals, some good skills and passes too.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
He and I bonded in our brief encounter in NJ
he was a diminutive Brazillian stud with the world at his feet...he was a chocolate panther,capable of seducing even the most frigid of females and the most hetrosexual of males

this summer witness the beautiful love story of two men whose brief encounter led to greatness for one and to the collapse of a career for another...

The Summer of Love
starring Droov and Diego

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
he was a diminutive Brazillian stud with the world at his feet...he was a chocolate panther,capable of seducing even the most frigid of females and the most hetrosexual of males

this summer witness the beautiful love story of two men whose brief encounter led to greatness for one and to the collapse of a career for another...

The Summer of Love
starring Droov and Diego
:lol:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So, he joins Juventus and he sucks and we end up being 7th. He joins Wolfsburg, he sucks and they end up fighting relegation. Then he joins Atletico and gues what.. they suck too and are standing 10th after having spend millions and millions.

Is it just me or does this guy carries bad luck with him everywhere he goes?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So, he joins Juventus and he sucks and we end up being 7th. He joins Wolfsburg, he sucks and they end up fighting relegation. Then he joins Atletico and gues what.. they suck too and are standing 10th after having spend millions and millions.

Is it just me or does this guy carries bad luck with him everywhere he goes?
He's the sole reason why those teams suck. 97% Diego's fault. He sucks so much that the teams suck even when he leaves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)