Diego Ribas da Cunha (39 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He's the sole reason why those teams suck. 97% Diego's fault. He sucks so much that the teams suck even when he leaves.
Dont make it sound so lame :D

In my honest opinion, Diego's problem is that he asks for many balls but simply dont have the talent, passing skill or vision to distribute the ball like a playmaker should do. Every time I've seen him, 6/10 passes he makes ends up at the opposition.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I was watching some of his goals for us yesterday. And I just wondered what would've become of him had we had more patience in him and a better coach to guide us. :sad:
Oh... You are absolutely right. It makes me sick when people trying to find an scapegoat in situation when all failed. Even Zidane couldn'd do his best if he had to play in such circumstances as Diego was, with such great partners in the attack like Amauri and Iaquinta, and total lack of support from the flanks.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He has fallen by the wayside since then but he was never really that "bad" for us. I recall he was the most fouled player in Serie A that season. He had an uninspiring team around him and some bad-ass coaching.

Jun 7, 2003
i love this guy but everybody is the master of his own fate so we shouldnt blame other people for his mistakes. he had his chance. i still observe him with atletico and he plays wonderfull with the faggot tiago i cant believe how atletico fucked marotta whit the tiago deal

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
i praise him as wizard on his personal site after that goal against roma :lol:
btw he won't fit with conte's tactics, he is suitable for sneijder replacement,though :snoop:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I just think people don't appreciate how well this guy spreads the ball. We were bad when Diego was at Juve but thing would have been much worse without him. Fact - he had zero support at Juve, absolutely none. Nuf said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)