Diego Ribas da Cunha (8 Viewers)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
huh, its been a long time...hi boys...

also kicker saying the same...see here...http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/541552/artikel_Diego-ist-fast-ein-Wolf.html

plus there is the Melo twitter thing..why he wrote that?? on the other side, i can remember there was also a story regarding Drenthe i guess...actually i think the deal is really done. together with the loss of Trez at one day..please!!...whats going to happen here? Of course Trez getting old but imo hes still way better then lets say Amauri :) did anyone checked his statistics once? ridiculous in the diego case are the 15mio € which mentioned everywhere in the media..if we sell him for 40 Mio € its ok for me...anyhow there are two hopes left..bc i liked Diego he just had a problem with pressure(injured players) and position..
1. may we trying to fool the Hoeness Family again - and if this is the case Marotta did a great job ;)
2. he played the first round anyway so if hes out tm its not 100% out of that..may we still trying to find some other deals/cards till the the window end on tuesday...so lets hope for the good

Sep 1, 2002
I am somewhat nonplused, I must admit.

It depends on what other action takes place in the Market. I suspect that they will seek to bring in a high profile player. Perhaps a striker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)