Diego Ribas da Cunha (4 Viewers)

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
You, sir, are an idiot.
OK, maybe you will understand. We can buy Pazzini or Tores or even Dzeko, but they will still need someone who will create chance for them. Because of Zidane our CF looks great.

In the first half of the match against Milan we play bad football. Sorry not bad the worst possible football withou any chance. Do you want to watch that kind of football. Sorry but in the past we have good midfield and than strikers looks good. Do you think that Pazzini will score 20 goals if Aquillani will be injured or if Krasić wouldn't fit in to our system. For sure he won't. I like DP but he is old. Like it or not he will play 1 maybe 2 seasons but he is not "old DP" that we have 5 years ago.
We need some young power.
Why is Pazzo so good? Because of Cassano. Together they are lethal. Did you see Pazzo in overtime last night? No? Of course Cassano was on the bench.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
can someone give e cliffs on last 7 or so pages? what's happeing? i can't read posts from vaginas complaining and bitching without wanting gto rage and kill someone.

is diegone?
Last 7 pages we all have been whining like bitches waiting for anything official or for an educated person who can translate from Italian what Del Neri said in the press conference, hoping that this shit will go away and turn out to be a scare moment.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
No no, a true fan must wish all the worst for Juve so that those in charge will think of a change :blah:

We must be destroyed tomorrow so they will regret not calling up Diego. Then we must wish for relegation in the coming season with Giovinco and Parma winning the championship because there is no better feeling than regretting for what you'd done in the past.
Also because the worse you become the higher the chances that you will return to winning. That's how it works :agree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Last 7 pages we all have been whining like bitches waiting for anything official or for an educated person who can translate from Italian what Del Neri said in the press conference, hoping that this shit will go away and turn out to be a scare moment.
Don't listen to this guy, Lion. Not all of us were whining like bitches, only the regular whiners were doing that.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
What we are doing? We build team that wil suit DN. He will loose few games and we will change him. New coach will be desparate for player like Diego and we will look for new players.
Once one of you said that if he will become Barca coach he will sell Messi cause he don't fit into his system. It's true, he see only 4-4-2. Sorry but good coach needs to put different formation on the pitch.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
OK, maybe you will understand. We can buy Pazzini or Tores or even Dzeko, but they will still need someone who will create chance for them. Because of Zidane our CF looks great.

In the first half of the match against Milan we play bad football. Sorry not bad the worst possible football withou any chance. Do you want to watch that kind of football. Sorry but in the past we have good midfield and than strikers looks good. Do you think that Pazzini will score 20 goals if Aquillani will be injured or if Krasić wouldn't fit in to our system. For sure he won't. I like DP but he is old. Like it or not he will play 1 maybe 2 seasons but he is not "old DP" that we have 5 years ago.
We need some young power.
Why is Pazzo so good? Because of Cassano. Together they are lethal. Did you see Pazzo in overtime last night? No? Of course Cassano was on the bench.
I never said situation looks good atm but not even the most retarded fan would wish his favourite team to lose. And no, things will not start getting better if they get worse first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)