Diego Ribas da Cunha (10 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If you look on the upper right of your screen, you have a little black spot. That's a camera.

YOU'RE ALL ON CANDID!!

:depressed

May 22, 2007
delneri's statements on the official site are very confusing. i can't really understand if diego and treza are leaving or not...
"Diego is a great professional, done everything I asked of him, but sometimes you have to assess the situation"

Reminds me of Marotta continually banging on about how he wants to evaluate any offers which come in for any players.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
can someone give e cliffs on last 7 or so pages? what's happeing? i can't read posts from vaginas complaining and bitching without wanting gto rage and kill someone.

is diegone?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
who create chance for Pazzini if we are going to buy him and sell Diego?
if we buy Cassano , is Cassano much more suitable in our formation?

Pumping crosses in the box and hoping one turns into a goal

We wont buy Cassano, but yes Cassano is more of a true SS while Diego is a ''10'' behind the strikers, but he seemed good as a SS

Aguero or Cassano would be the only players I would want to fill Diego's place

Aguero won't come, he's off to Chelsea on a free transfer next year making loads of money.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Well then, you and your friend go and have fun wishing Juve the worst. No matter how fucked up the situation can get, I could never wish something bad to happen to Juve.
No no, a true fan must wish all the worst for Juve so that those in charge will think of a change :blah:

We must be destroyed tomorrow so they will regret not calling up Diego. Then we must wish for relegation in the coming season with Giovinco and Parma winning the championship because there is no better feeling than regretting for what you'd done in the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)