Diego Ribas da Cunha (6 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Man, I hate that useless cullo's from Doria, DN hasn't showed shit so far, we beat some crappy ass Irish pub team. Marotta failed with his ''we want italian, we want italian whining'' he brought just Krasic and Aquilani (on loan) as decent players, Bonucci probably but the rest has been utterly crap whic he brought in..

Can't believe this fucking shit, So we're splashing money on Pazzo for what? One nice goal he scored yesterday? Or we are going for Di Natale? a 33 year old who can get support from 36 year old Del piero.

FUCK MAROTTA

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I can't take this shit, seriously i am sick and fed up of these fucking inept mongoloids that we keep hiring to run this club, we have been in deep shit for the past 4 years and nothing is improving, we haven't had any good times, i do not want the fucking CL or the fucking League i want to watch a respectable decent team that isn't run by a bunch of complete retards, last year we had about 6 players who shouldn't be starting in C2, i am serious 100%, this year we start to look decent again and we get this mongoloid of a coach selling a player that we suffered so fucking long to get him to sign with us, a player who's probably have the potential to give us what we lacked ever since Zidane left, or not, he's still by far our best player, and making plans around DP??? he's my best player but wtf? DP would make an awesome sub but he isn't a starter and he shouldn't be part of the future plans, that if we care more about this club than him i am sick to my stomach and i don't know what else to say, if this deal goes through i don't think i will be wasting my time this year watching another fail campaign.

Good luck with your new favourite team.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
15 fucking millions, that has to be one of the biggest fucked up deals ever. They were fucking with us over Dzeko and we give them our best players for almost the same sum we payed for the freaking Martinez.
They will come out after & talk about they did it to get first refusal on Dzeko next season :andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)