Diego Ribas da Cunha (4 Viewers)

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
Di Natale :touched:

How are the fans supposed to trust those clowns in the board if they are not even men of their words?
As long as we dont over pay for the Serie A capocannoniere i dont mind, then Pazzini and a left back / CB looks good to me.

I think the long term option is Gio - please prove your worth at Parma this year

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i cant believe i actually tried to understand italian lol..failure..for those multilinguists..what does it say in the skysport bar below on the screen?..wish i couldve translated this press conference in google

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Fuckind Del Neri, old and senile faggot. We're selling our top player because he doesn't fit the system? Make him fit you piece of shit. Dear God, this move is unforgiven.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Mass suicide, anybody?
More like suicide bomber.
I'll film it. :tup:

Making this cocksucker the coach in the first time was the sign of bad things to come. Fuck him and his system.
he said di natale has done well saying he wants to stay at udine?

im so confused..

Fuckind Del Neri, old and senile faggot. We're selling our top player because he doesn't fit the system? Make him fit you piece of shit. Dear God, this move is unforgiven.

Making a one hit wonder your coach, let alone your sporting director was not a good idea to begin with, but damn i never thought they'd be so retarded :sergio:. I feel for ya guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)