Diego Ribas da Cunha (15 Viewers)

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
He actually has excellent service there. Imo, much better than what he'll have in Juve if Diego is out of Juve.
:agree:

Wolfsburg is a team with lots of attacking possibilities, and it's a joy to watch, specially Misimovic, Grafite and Dzeko trio. Their biggest flaw is their defence and that's why they ended up doing badly last season.

Yet everyone keeps stating that he will create everything on his own at Juve. :confused:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Who has said he will create everything on his own?
You didn't answer my questions, but thanks for trying.

Dzeko is going to score the same way he always does...own his own, crosses, one two's, counters, corners, FK's, PK's, hell he might even take on 3-4 defenders on his own, I wouldn't put it past him he has done it before. That should more than answer your question.

He has score over 40 goals in 2 seasons and if you watch them all of them (not even half) are from crosses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZMNlrkT1eg&feature=related

Like that. Because Dzeko can actually control a ball unlike Amauri/Iaquinta. Dzeko, for the most part, has been partnered with Grafite... who isn't exactly Antonio Cassano.
You can go back and forth over the pros and cons of keeping Diego and loosing Diego and getting Dzeko a hundred times but at the end of the day Dzeko poops on every single one of our strikers right now.

you can't expect that from him on his first season, nor every single match. :confused:

People over here are starting to get delusional, i swear.

nucleo21

THE HUNTER
Apr 1, 2007
I am thinking maybe Fucking UGLY Moratti corrupted and Agnelli. Because i don t understand nothing what is happening. Buying Martinez 13m selling Diego 16m, selling Giovinco, we have all the last season squad. I am not understanding nothing. We are not in champions league guys... do you remember when Juve returned to seria A and Ranieri was the coach he said: For 5 years juve will be on top will be "OLD LADY". He has thinked right but management not they dont like Juve to be strong (moratti don t like juve to be strong). Ranieri Out, Ferrara In, very good season start, moratti looked that somethink is not going well and we are destroyed. no CL...no CL..!!! now like in films agnelli will take Juve all the management will be new>Marotta: "we will buy top quality players" heheheee what a joke.I think Moratti drive our squad he is destroing Juventus slowly and slowly....this is serious Juve Fans.In januar 2011 Del Neri will go and Zeman will come hehe..when Marotta and Del Neri loves or talked something good about Juve, NEVER. Really i dont now what to say because i dont know english very much sorry. But this what is happning with our heart squad with our Juventus is shame is shame....

nucleo21

THE HUNTER
Apr 1, 2007
why dont play like this ;
4-2-3-1
Buffon(Storari), Defenders: Motta (grygera) Bonucci (legrotalie) Chiellini (?) Vargas or Bastos (De Ceglie)

Defensive Middlefield: Melo (Poulsen) Sissoko (Marchisio)
Attacking Middlefield: Pepe (Camoranesi) Diego (del piero) Elia (Martinez and Lanzafame)

Strikers: Amauri, Trezeguet, Iaquinta it is very simple. Do you Aggree???

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
why dont play like this ;
4-2-3-1
Buffon(Storari), Defenders: Motta (grygera) Bonucci (legrotalie) Chiellini (?) Vargas or Bastos (De Ceglie)

Defensive Middlefield: Melo (Poulsen) Sissoko (Marchisio)
Attacking Middlefield: Pepe (Camoranesi) Diego (del piero) Elia (Martinez and Lanzafame)

Strikers: Amauri, Trezeguet, Iaquinta it is very simple. Do you Aggree???
That sucks.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I am thinking maybe Fucking UGLY Moratti corrupted and Agnelli. Because i don t understand nothing what is happening. Buying Martinez 13m selling Diego 16m, selling Giovinco, we have all the last season squad. I am not understanding nothing. We are not in champions league guys... do you remember when Juve returned to seria A and Ranieri was the coach he said: For 5 years juve will be on top will be "OLD LADY". He has thinked right but management not they dont like Juve to be strong (moratti don t like juve to be strong). Ranieri Out, Ferrara In, very good season start, moratti looked that somethink is not going well and we are destroyed. no CL...no CL..!!! now like in films agnelli will take Juve all the management will be new>Marotta: "we will buy top quality players" heheheee what a joke.I think Moratti drive our squad he is destroing Juventus slowly and slowly....this is serious Juve Fans.In januar 2011 Del Neri will go and Zeman will come hehe..when Marotta and Del Neri loves or talked something good about Juve, NEVER. Really i dont now what to say because i dont know english very much sorry. But this what is happning with our heart squad with our Juventus is shame is shame....
Funny you say that because I am thinking maybe Fucking UGLY Moratti corrupted and Agnelli. Because i don t understand nothing what is happening. Buying Martinez 13m selling Diego 16m, selling Giovinco, we have all the last season squad. I am not understanding nothing. We are not in champions league guys... do you remember when Juve returned to seria A and Ranieri was the coach he said: For 5 years juve will be on top will be "OLD LADY". He has thinked right but management not they dont like Juve to be strong (moratti don t like juve to be strong). Ranieri Out, Ferrara In, very good season start, moratti looked that somethink is not going well and we are destroyed. no CL...no CL..!!! now like in films agnelli will take Juve all the management will be new>Marotta: "we will buy top quality players" heheheee what a joke.I think Moratti drive our squad he is destroing Juventus slowly and slowly....this is serious Juve Fans.In januar 2011 Del Neri will go and Zeman will come hehe..when Marotta and Del Neri loves or talked something good about Juve, NEVER. Really i dont now what to say because i dont know english very much sorry. But this what is happning with our heart squad with our Juventus is shame is shame....

Nov 1, 2002
terrible 4 years and now they doing their best to add this year.

why not selling DP and Boffun too?

and Chiellini to Man united and use the money wisely on as many as possible second rate players :sergio: :sergio:

they are doing their best to sell the creative players and trade them with second rate players. thank you marotta for creating winning juventus team again :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)