Diego Ribas da Cunha (15 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I still rate Diego as a potential world star. He needs time, but not as much as he needs a settled team and confident, capable manager. Nobody goes from Brilliant, to feckless in such a short amount of time...And I agree, our problems are collective. Only Buffon and perhaps CHiellini, have cases for showing decent form throughout the season so far.

I guess with Diego, our expectations were as high as his price, likewise with Melo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I can't believe people give crap to one of the best new posters on this site, just because of his username. It's easier to say "pothead, you're stoned" then to reply in the same constructive manner, as that same "stoner". Sad.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
srsly some ppl here are fkn pathetic

weedguru i enjoy ur posts...a true juventus fan in my eyes

just try to ignore those idiots...seems like they got nothing else to do but make degrading commentsto new posters on this forum between their attempts to make love to a blow up doll and make it feel like the real thing

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Cheers Vlatko and Libnan. I enjoy your input to the forums also...Maybe I have been reacting more vociferously than I normally would but what I thought was an extended severe hangover, now turns out to be quite savage food poisoning...Hot and COld sweats, the shits, belly churning everything I give it and whatever it can grab from my internal reserves...head horribly hazy. It only registered what was wrong with me when my housemate asked me earlier
'shadow (his dog) has a fucked belly...so keep him outside, mate, please....you haven't shared any food with him have you????'
well, i said NO, but the answer is YES. he had a large portion of the chicken I cooked friday night, which had been purchased thursday along with what seemed like a jovial recommendation from the Deli hag to eat it within 24 hours.

I didn't think of this Friday evening. was too excited by the impending arrival of the Lady, so rather than take I overdosed on, and mixed two heavy spirits, barely slept and lost myself in tiring lustiness. Waking up the next day to a fever, i assumed it was the alcohol...Anyway, i should stop here, or soon, before I annoy anyone else on here. But suffice to say. When you are feeling like a barely animated corpse, the last thing a man needs is a brigade of goons insulting him, accusing him of various misdeeds and rancid character traits.

Time for sleep, but wishing you two, and Diego, a wicked Sunday.

JKane

May 31, 2001
Well Diego has all expectations on his shoulders, that is for sure. He is the one in the line of fire right now, as we all expected him to be the man to get us out of this mess we are in since calciopoli. We can for sure admit, that it ain't easy for anyone to carry all this weight at all and Diego has to carry it more than anyone.

Hardly anybody would argue the fact that Messi is probably the "best" player on this planet right now. But when we look at him closely, we can observe that he too needs a team. Playing for Barcelona, he has his team with Xavi and all the others, while we have seen him "underperform" for Argentina under Juve-like circumstances.

We should consider this: Diego has immense potential, that is a given fact. I have been observing him in the Bundesliga for a long time and I think he is ready to be our leader. However, no player in the history of the game has ever managed to win alone. Not even Del Piero in his golden years, who is probably the best offensive player we ever had.

What's more, we remember Nedved having a hard time too in 2000. I remember arguing for him back then at Juventuz when many people wanted to send him back to Lazio. But one thing is for sure. We can not expect Diego to find a similar path as Nedved in 2000 AT THIS GIVEN MOMENT. We have to keep in mind that Nedved had a superb team around him and a great coach aswell. Our defense was rocksolid and one lucky punch would often be enough to win 1-0 as we would never concede 3 goals against teams such as Bari.

So what is to be done? Our beloved club is going through a very difficult period at this moment, but not only because of our current lack of form. We have lost credibility and financially, we are not as strong as we used to be. Diego, for me, has pointed out that he can be our "saviour" in two ways. First off, he has proved that, as a player, he is inferior to nobody. Secondly, he did admit his love for this shirt, which is worth more than a lot of you would think in these years. Quality players who actually want to play for us after all this are very hard to find nowadays.

What we have to realise is that our team needs a lot more quality especially in other areas of the pitch. I have, since I am addicted to this club, NEVER seen us play so badly in the backline as on Tuesday against Bayern. If Schweinsteiger knew how to shoot, it would have been 0-1 after 5 minutes you can tell. Why do we only go for the ball at a distance of 14 meters from our goal? Why do we keep conceding from kick and rush like balls? We is there no security in the backline?

All this was unthinkable some years ago. Diego for sure is not to blame. You could really see his anger yesterday, he was working his ass off, that nobody can deny. And how can we expect him to score goals, when his first touch often takes place in our half of the pitch because our other players are not decent enough to advance a little bit under pressure?

Forza Juve, stay close to the colours! :proud:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nedved didn`t have the best start eigther but he won the golden ball eventually
Diego`s situation is a bit different and I agree when that guy said when the whole team plays like crap its very difficult showing your worth especially if you are new to the team
Melo`s situation is a bit different as I can`t find any excuses for his idiotic errors sometimes he thinks he is Maradona in front of the defence and loose the ball there. He has to stop doing it! apart from that he is presence and he fades and I don`t know what the reason is but I hope he pulls himself together
Guus could change things IMO

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I can't believe people give crap to one of the best new posters on this site, just because of his username. It's easier to say "pothead, you're stoned" then to reply in the same constructive manner, as that same "stoner". Sad.
call me midget i wont be annoyed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)