Diego Ribas da Cunha (55 Viewers)

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
what a great game for go diego go, he is going to be best player in the world in 2-3 years, and will get to CL final again(hope will win lol) i cant take anymore final loses, and melo looked like a beast, i think on paper only team better then us is barca...
2 games in the season mate, let's make these kind of statements come Christmas time.

Diego, truly an amazing signing, he looks to be the new golden boy of Italian football, we got him at just the right time, He looks truly the complete playmaker we need. Took his goals exceptionally well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
wow, 2 goals in a big game against roma away from home just shows the mentality of this man. What an outstanding performance, his first goal was ridiculous, the finish with the outside of his right boot was incredible and the pace he showed on the dash from the half way line was refreshing from a juventus player!!

The 2nd goal was just pure skill, amazing trickery and a quality finish. The guy is pure class, a trully amazing signing from secco, and the £25m is looking like a bit of a bargain!!! Man city paid for lescott what we paid for diego!!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its great to finally have a player like this who can make a magical difference and pose fear in the opponents hearts. As long as he skips away from ruthless fouls which he no doubt will recieve and stay injury free, this season really looks exciting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So far, so freaking good.

That was my biggest beef with him, in Werder he was never fighting for every ball and tracking back. Don't know if it's the shirt or the fans, but it's...inspiring.
That's also what impressed me the most so far. The way he's playing for us is very different to the way he played at Werder.
Maybe it's because these are his first games and he is eager to impress. If he keeps it up though, we're in for a thrilling season.

This is the kind of player Real Madrid will try to sign for 100 milion euro in a few years.
Sad but true.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That was my biggest beef with him, in Werder he was never fighting for every ball and tracking back. Don't know if it's the shirt or the fans, but it's...inspiring.
Not true v, he has always been the type of player that gets back to help defenders and fight for each ball. Maybe his hardwork wasn't showing that much because Bremen is no Juve and here people appreciate his work more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)