Diego Maradona Recalls His Memories of Juve (2 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Turk_Bianconero said:
Del Piero,Roberto Baggio,Paolo Rossi,Vialli,Scirea,Gentile,Zoff,Buffon,Tardelli,Cabrini,Platini,Beckenbauer,Muller,Cruyyf,Di Stefano..........................................

They are Legends,englishs are just player
You won't last long in England suggesting that George Best was "just a player" unless your meaning of "player" referred to his sex life. I've heard many people claim he was better than Maradonna, and while I disagree, I do think he deserves the tag 'legend'.

Gascoine might have been that good, while we're on the subject, only he screwed it all up,

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
mikhail said:
You won't last long in England suggesting that George Best was "just a player" unless your meaning of "player" referred to his sex life. I've heard many people claim he was better than Maradonna, and while I disagree, I do think he deserves the tag 'legend'.

Gascoine might have been that good, while we're on the subject, only he screwed it all up,
best maybe very good player,but his great form continue only a few years

character is very important thing for be a legend

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

god damn it, every time i see this thread, i always read it like this: "madonna speaks about her new baby". :wallbang:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Turk_Bianconero said:
best maybe very good player,but his great form continue only a few years

character is very important thing for be a legend
His form was excellent from when he started playing professionally as a teenager right up to when he quit to become a professional alcoholic. What are you talking about?

Yes, Best was from Belfast, Northern Ireland.

England's last great crop of players would presumably be their world cup winners. I'm never comfortable judging players I haven't seen much footage of, but Bobby Charlton was clearly excellent and "the next Bobby Moore" is still the trademark beginning of the end for young English defenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)