Diego Lugano (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
I hope taht's all media bulshit and i mean it all (Lugano, Alex, Elmander...)PLS get SUCKO out off here...
Get Reyes for 5m€...He can play WL (cover Nedved)...And has experience with Arsenal, Real Mardir and now Atletico...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 6, 2007
I would like Lugano to come here in a sense as a easy Transfer due to that he really wants to play in italy and for Juve due to numerous interviews associating him and Juve...I know he is a bit of a "Card Grabber."

I won't mind our CB for Next year too look like this
Chiellini
Legro
Andrade
Lugano
Zapata(he won't come next season)

Tazieo

Jan 24, 2007
molinaro is horrible reminds me of pannuci maybe he should be a midfielder, legro is off and on, zebina is sooooooo unredictable chellini is perfect juve needs versatile defenders if they are to survive in the champions league. is lugano versatile? yes he his. alex is like nedved he's a work horse and great passer of the ball but he might prefer to play in spain.

May 19, 2007
okej we all know a compilation is the thing when they only show the good things but this looks badass ....

i already see it ...
2008/2009
90+1 minute ALEX stifts it over JULIO CESAR making juve win the scudetto.
morratti and mancini have a nerveaus breakdown!!!

hahaha we all laugh

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Alex & Lugano Set For Juve – Hints Agent

Super-agent Juan Figer has given the clearest hint yet that Fenerbahce duo Alex and Diego Lugano could be set for a summer move to Juventus.

The Bianconeri are certain to sign a top-class centre midfielder in the summer, and have been linked with a host of names including Rafael van der Vaart, Diego and Frank Lampard.

Brazilian star Alex has been one of the stars of Fenerbahce’s surprise run to the quarter-finals of the Champions League, and is regarded by many as one of the best playmakers in Europe.

Meanwhile the centre back position is another area that has proved troublesome for Juve this season, and this is not the first time that the club has been linked with Uruguayan stopper Diego Lugano.

Juan Figer is a Brazilian super-agent who has a heavy involvement in Turkish transfers, and he has admitted that there have been negotiations between Juve and Fenerbahce.

“We have already been in contact about Lugano,” said Figer.

“There is also good news about his transfer to Juventus because the player has Italian grandparents which allows him an Italian passport.”

Moving on to Alex, Figer says that the midfielder would be able to supply the passes for another Alex – Alex Del Piero.

The pass from Alex, the goal by Alex,” concluded Figer.

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)