Diego Forlán - ST - Atletico-Madrid (1 Viewer)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he'd be a good player to have immediately, especially since he has a en eu passport with the whole eu role fiasco.

but really not worth more than 10-13 million considering his age. 20 million or so is crazy for him

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
He'd fit right in. Get his partner, Aguero too. Give them trez and amauri plus cash.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Because you believe he'll stay behind his words?

People lie.

Cannavaro lied, Ibra too. I don't know why wouldn't he too when it's Atletico, not Chelsea.
We sold Ibra, could not afford to turn the money away. Cannavaro meh, Ronaldo left Manchester United for Madrid so Cannavaro moving was going to happen.

Forlan does seem genuine so I'd say he will stay. We may aswell go for Benzema now.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
a player i have raved about the last few years and always shot down as "not top quality" despite finishing with the golden boot twice at clubs who were not genuine title contenders.
i was sitting saying to my mate yesterday that he was unusual in that he seems equally adept at shooting with his left or right,then he unleashed a thunderbolt with his left (that granted the keeper should have done better with) into the net

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
a player i have raved about the last few years and always shot down as "not top quality" despite finishing with the golden boot twice at clubs who were not genuine title contenders.
i was sitting saying to my mate yesterday that he was unusual in that he seems equally adept at shooting with his left or right,then he unleashed a thunderbolt with his left (that granted the keeper should have done better with) into the net
forget that, see some of his goals for Atletico...fuckin crazy shots.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    He said he's staying at Athletico Madrid.
    PARTY POOPER!

:D

He'd be ideal if that non-EU rule stays.

Looks like we're pushing hard on Dzeko too but that would mean Guberti's and Schelotto's instead of Milos. :sergio:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    PARTY POOPER!

:D

He'd be ideal if that non-EU rule stays.

Looks like we're pushing hard on Dzeko too but that would mean Guberti's and Schelotto's instead of Milos. :sergio:
    Or perhaps just Giovinco staying. It seems Dzeko is the one over Krasic though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)