Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (80 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Sorry Mark, I'm all ready for a 3 days ban :D

Use your brain. If one group of people on the top controls the way The US is run then it doesnt matter who the hell becomes the "president". The whole election process is a show for us DUMB people to watch and get fooled by to think that we actually have a saying in what is going on in the world. Reality check: WE DONT!

The Palestinian issue have been put on hold for over 60 years(!) for a reason.
The official story of 9/11 doesnt make any sense for a reason.
The economic crisis is here for a reason other then what the government tells you.
The hatred toward muslims by the media is going on for a reason.
And so on and so forth.

The answer is not that easy, but if you only open your eyes then you will find out a whole lot more than what the media is feeding you.

We can compare all of this to something that happend to Juventus. The so called "Calciopoli" better known as Farsopoli. Look how the media jumped on Juventus and Moggi when everything was fresh. And look at the SICK sentence we got. Why was that, when we clearly was wrongfully accused? Everything has a fucking reason. And practically nothing in what the government and the media tells you are true. Sounds hysterical, I know, but yeah that's how this insane world works.

Money and Power. Zionism and Racism.

Deal with it.

For me, they dried up pretty quickly when he decided to appoint the son of an Israeli terrorist and Tim Geithner for major positions in the government.

It's a joke quite frankly, and I'm through with it.
You and your extremes. One day everything is white and bright, the next day it completely becomes black and dark. I'd have committed suicide if I had thought I had absolutely no hands in what's going on me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sorry Mark, I'm all ready for a 3 days ban :D

You and your extremes. One day everything is white and bright, the next day it completely becomes black and dark. I'd have committed suicide if I had thought I had absolutely no hands in what's going on me.
You want to discuss this further, PM me.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
when badass.....oh man, i should let it go. The deal will be done soon, in fact it might already be done just not publicized yet.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
FFS just wait till the deal is official and be calm and relaxed. Grow the fuck up, you don't need to check the news every 5 minutes to see if something happened, like a small kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)