Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (73 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Says the guy who probably voted for Bush... twice.

Thanks for having a hand in the destruction of my country, the deaths of thousands of soldiers, the deaths of millions of Iraqis, and the deaths of those on 9/11.

I'd send your ass straight to the FEMA Camps.

Fuck you.
I must say your the best american I know:juventus: :lol: :flag1: :beer: :agree:

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Says the guy who probably voted for Bush... twice.

Thanks for having a hand in the destruction of my country, the deaths of thousands of soldiers, the deaths of millions of Iraqis, and the deaths of those on 9/11.

I'd send your ass straight to the FEMA Camps.

Fuck you.
Ha wow dude, you are demostrating exactly what i was talking about, ignorant. Dude seriously i have three words for you... Seek Professional Help! You obviously dont look at things in the middle, you look at things to the far left. And i think you are a stupid mother fucker for saying "destruction of my country." The United States of America is a great place and you just dont seem to see the positive sides of America, yes Americans and America made mistakes and we will in the future, but i really wish more people would see the good things in this wonderful country than to bash the hell out of it. God i wish people would look on the positives more, yes this country is going through a tough time, but we will work through it, and so will other countries around the world. That is my biggest beef with the Democratic party, all they do is bitch about how "America did this!, America did that!" holy shit dude just look at positives. Stop playing the blame game. And yes we are in a war and people have died, and trust me i am against war but this is how war goes. No one likes war, but its humanity, we act in stupid ways.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ha wow dude, you are demostrating exactly what i was talking about, ignorant. Dude seriously i have three words for you... Seek Professional Help! You obviously dont look at things in the middle, you look at things to the far left. And i think you are a stupid mother fucker for saying "destruction of my country." The United States of America is a great place and you just dont seem to see the positive sides of America, yes Americans and America made mistakes and we will in the future, but i really wish more people would see the good things in this wonderful country than to bash the hell out of it. God i wish people would look on the positives more, yes this country is going through a tough time, but we will work through it, and so will other countries around the world. That is my biggest beef with the Democratic party, all they do is bitch about how "America did this!, America did that!" holy shit dude just look at positives. Stop playing the blame game. And yes we are in a war and people have died, and trust me i am against war but this is how war goes. No one likes war, but its humanity, we act in stupid ways.
:lol2:

I'm actually an independent. But fuck you very much, thanks for thinking of me.

Fact is, you voted for the worst President in history and you can't accept your own idiocy.

You know why Republicans are against abortion? It's because they need to continue flooding the streets with gamblers, drunks and drug addicts to keep their coffers filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)