Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (71 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Leave them alone assholes :lol:
Most of you became Juve fans because of Del Piero anyway and you'll stay Juve fans even when Ale will retire, just like many of them will be Juve fans even when Diego will leave us.

On second thought, i will give Seven, Bes and Andy a week with the newbies, but after that, stay away from them. :D

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
4312 is my guess.

Buffon
X Canna Chiellini Molinaro/DC
Camo Momo Marchisio
Diego
Amauri Del Piero

As someone1 already mentioned, we have too much quality upfront to only play with 1 striker, and with the above formation we have 2 players for every position.

All we need is a quality rb. Some1 good enough to pick up the slack when Camo is injured and were stuck with Brazzo/Marchionni.

Whether the above team is more competitive, we will have to wait and see. I have my concerns, mainly Cannavaro. He was a disaster in Spain this season. A shadow of the player he was. Hopefully Gigi and Canna can help organize the defence, otherwise it doesn't matter how strong we are elsewhere.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There is a difference between you and Badass devil, right? You survived because you know how to do it and how to be accepted while Badas Devil survived and didn't GTFO of this place only because he's completely :crazy:

Seven, i like your idea :lol:
Now now, Badass was unlucky too. He confided me he was a Jew. Not the smartest move.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Splitting up won't work at all, trust me on that. It only works if they register in number but they always register serially.

First come first serve is a better approach, it will be mostly Andy eating their lunch unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)