Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (73 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It won't be Marchisio. it would be Camo and Zanetti on the bench.

Remember, Zanetti and Camo are very injury prone. Plus Sissoko misses matches trough red cards/ African cup.

depth is important.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,509
    4-3-1-2

Buffon
    Motta-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Criscito
    Sissoko-D'Agostino-Marchisio
    Diego
    Amauri-DP(Iaquinta)​

That's the perfect formation for him. He wouldn't necessarily start if Camo's on form.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    But D'agostino is a central midfielder and if we play 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 then he is fighting for Marchisios spot next to Sissoko.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    news regarding diego ...

werder will have a press conference tomorrow at 12:30 with allofs (werders director) and diego ...

they will probably announce that the deal is done !

german text:
    Am Dienstag, 26. Mai, lädt Werder um 12.30 Uhr zu einer Pressekonferenz mit dem Vorsitzenden der Geschäftsführung Klaus Allofs und Diego in den Medienraum im Weser-Stadion ein.

the source is a not so reliable german paper, BUT these news are always well received

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    But D'agostino is a central midfielder and if we play 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 then he is fighting for Marchisios spot next to Sissoko.
    we won't play that formation. 4-2-3-1 sounds silly considering our strength is in our forward line. You honestly think that our of the 4 class strikers we have, we should only play one?

the attack will be 2 man. Amauri/Trez---DP/Iaquinta

and I think it's obvious that getting Diego means no 4-4-2.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    4-3-1-2

Buffon
    Motta-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Criscito
    Sissoko-D'Agostino-Marchisio
    Diego
    Amauri-DP(Iaquinta)​

That's the perfect formation for him. He wouldn't necessarily start if Camo's on form.
    Another season without Giovinco? No way, that's impossible and if thats the case then next year he should definitely leave the club. He is way too good for the bench.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Another season without Giovinco? No way, that's impossible and if thats the case then next year he should definitely leave the club. He is way too good for the bench.
    I don't care whether Giovinco plays or not as long as the club is winning. I am a Juve fan, and Juve winning is what matters to me really.

Gio would alternate with Diego and Del Piero.

Remember the season is long and we challenge on 3 fronts.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    we won't play that formation. 4-2-3-1 sounds silly considering our strength is in our forward line. You honestly think that our of the 4 class strikers we have, we should only play one?

the attack will be 2 man. Amauri/Trez---DP/Iaquinta

and I think it's obvious that getting Diego means no 4-4-2.
    Well, tell me what you prefer. We need to find a spot for both Diego and Giovinco and 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 is the way to go.

4-2-3-1

Buffon

X - Canna - Chiellini - Criscito

Sissoko - Marchisio

Camo - Diego - Giovinco

Amauri/ADP

4-3-1-2

Buffon

Camo - Sissoko - Marchisio

Diego

Amauri - ADP

4-3-2-1

Buffon

Camo - Sissoko - Marchisio

Diego - Giovinco

Amauri/Del Piero

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Diego will start thats for sure,and if we get Quag it will be Quag and Amauri up top. Del Piero needs to accept a more out of the frame role next year. To be fair I would rather we see Diego in the line up more than Gio.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    4-3-1-2 is the one to play really. It has the most balance by taking advantage of our hard working midfielders, and classy strikers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)