Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (75 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
The starting XI is taking shape...

Buffon
X-Cannavaro-Chiellini-X
Camoranesi-Sissoko-Marchisio
Diego
Amauri-Del Piero
I hope Canna is not our starting CB next season. I hope we sign someone else to take the starting place next to Chiellini...

As for the LB position, we have Criscito (if he comes back) and DC who are very good ant talented players. So we can sell Molinaro and we will be ok...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conversation between diego and pesotto:

Diego: who r u texting?

Pesotto: Rab aka azzurri7, he says welcome from juventuz.com

Diego: I got banned from that site, tell em to fuck off and that juve_curr is a whore.

Pesotto: uhh...?

Diego: they will understand. Hey also tell rab to text me back because he has yet to respond. Poser :D

Pesotto: I love you.

Diego: I love you too. Tell badass devil that I just fired my dad for being a thief and I found a new agent already but I need someone to carry my bags :snoop:

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
I hope Canna is not our starting CB next season. I hope we sign someone else to take the starting place next to Chiellini...

As for the LB position, we have Criscito (if he comes back) and DC who are very good ant talented players. So we can sell Molinaro and we will be ok...
you think canna came back during a world cup year and sit on the bench???
think again. canna/chiellini and legro will be our starting CBs

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Conversation between diego and pesotto:

Diego: who r u texting?

Pesotto: Rab aka azzurri7, he says welcome from juventuz.com

Diego: I got banned from that site, tell em to fuck off and that juve_curr is a whore.

Pesotto: uhh...?

Diego: they will understand. Hey also tell rab to text me back because he has yet to respond. Poser :D

Pesotto: I love you.

Diego: I love you too. Tell badass devil that I just fired my dad for being a thief and I found a new agent already but I need someone to carry my bags :snoop:

Never do that again! Kostarika is jealous of your humor already

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
From what I understood from the link above was that Bremen will be receiving 25 euros according to Tuttosport, but they didn't mention anything about how much his father will be getting. Any latest update on that?

Fuck his father i just want to see him (Diego)wearing our shirt.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
you think canna came back during a world cup year and sit on the bench???
think again. canna/chiellini and legro will be our starting CBs
I just hope not...

Our board promised more transfers. So i hope after diego we will get a rb and a dc. These 2 along with Criscito will make a team that can fight for Serie A title...

If we go with Canna as our main CB, i can't see why our defence will be better next year...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Do you guys realize how big this signing is? There is 3 players outside of Spain, Italy and England every team wants to get their hands on and they are Ribery, Benzema and Diego. We got one of them. Amazing job Secco and Blanc, finally something good.

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
Do you guys realize how big this signing is? There is 3 players outside of Spain, Italy and England every team wants to get their hands on and they are Ribery, Benzema and Diego. We got one of them. Amazing job Secco and Blanc, finally something good.
Yeah this IS SICK.. And the numbers (26 m euro) which is mentioned make it even more insanse.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Just wait to see him holding his Juve-Shirt and then start celebrating. Just 1 or 2 more days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)