Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (24 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I have watched some games why? I thought we were all happy with Conte's return. His Bari is playing some beautiful football.
I'm curious because there seem to be lots of folk who want Conte and saying how much they trust him, but most of them have probably never seen a game which Conte coached in and so they have little or no basis for their faith in Conte.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,364
    J. Elkann prefers Spalletti though so don't be too sure. It's Conte that believes he'll coach Juve next season.

DIEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,366
    Conte did wonders with Arezzo. :shifty:

We'll never know for sure if he's a good coach so our club is taking another chance.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    J. Elkann prefers Spalletti though so don't be too sure. It's Conte that believes he'll coach Juve next season.

DIEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    i no he's the highest high in term of juve....but what does he know about football? leave the football decisions to the "football ppl".

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Oh, you know he's a brilliant coach and that one tiny misfortune with Arezzo is forgettable, as it was nobody else's but our fault;)
    I dont know of his capabilities as coach, but besides questionning his competence and experience, the thing that doesnt make me want to see him as coach is the DISGRACEFUL way he behaved towards Juve after he tanked with Arezzo (bad enough to say so about any club, but to HIS friggin Juve to boot), blaming it all on us etc, doesnt say anything good about his mentality or maturity.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
    :agree: Thank you for elaborating my thought. It was pathetic to see how he was blaming Juve for not winning one match, while he led Arezzo to relegation himself. It's like Ranieri would have been blaming Inter for winning too many matches rather than our poor form in the scudetto race.

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006
    I dont know of his capabilities as coach, but besides questionning his competence and experience, the thing that doesnt make me want to see him as coach is the DISGRACEFUL way he behaved towards Juve after he tanked with Arezzo (bad enough to say so about any club, but to HIS friggin Juve to boot), blaming it all on us etc, doesnt say anything good about his mentality or maturity.
    What did he say?

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
    This is turning into a Conte thread, but I agree with you and don't want him either. We should give Ferrara a chance or get someone like Gasperini/Prandelli.

PS: It's great to see more sources saying that the Diego deal is finished. I just hope the pricetag is around 25-28m and not near 33m.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Guys, don't forget that Arezzo had docked points (-6 I think) and that Conte was actually saving the club from the last position in the table to safety until that match when we beat them 5-1. From there it all went downhill for his ex-club.

Conte has improved drastically from then with Bari.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I'm sorry. Ciro is a born leader. He commands respect and gets it from his team (even old teamates). I would take him over Conte any day. Experience or not, he is no idiot and he knows the game well. Mourinho never played soccer but he is amazing, I say take a chance on Ciro.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
    I'm sorry. Ciro is a born leader. He commands respect and gets it from his team (even old teamates). I would take him over Conte any day. Experience or not, he is no idiot and he knows the game well. Mourinho never played soccer but he is amazing, I say take a chance on Ciro.
    dont get me wrong...i love ciro, he and montero inspired me to play defense ahah...but would you of said all that 24 hours ago.?...before todays game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)