Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (83 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Oh come on, you see people joking on benches all the time. You can't judge anything from that.

By the way, Sissoko is a Muslim, Andries...
:howler:

Diego sent me a letter here's what he said: "Hello Rab, sorry for my late message though I know that you're fully aware that I've been busy recently. But I'm sending you today because Badass devil has contacted me personally for the first time, he called from Moggi's cellphone, I don't know how this happened since he couldn't say much because according to what he said, he's under surveillance and he can only explain once I'm inside the Stadium and not on the pitch but in the dressing room, if not in the stands, Curva Nord section. Anyway, he said something else concerning Juventuz.com, a member that doesn't believe in God and thinks all Muslims are terrorist is saying that I'm doing all this on purpose for media's sake and press. I feel lost"

This was part of his message.
:lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I feel Diego will be a great signing for Juve and he has the potential to be a Juve legend, he's scored past quite a few Italian teams already in his career. I want the deal signed and sealed asap tho as seeing it fall through like the Alonso transfer last summer would be really hard to take.
Diego is very close Alonso was never that close
we made an offer for Alonso Liverpool wanted more and then it ended
with Diego its very different as we talked to the player+agent+Werder and it is very close to be a done deal

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Diego is very close Alonso was never that close
we made an offer for Alonso Liverpool wanted more and then it ended
with Diego its very different as we talked to the player+agent+Werder and it is very close to be a done deal
Alonso was days from fruition, he said so himself in the newspaper :agree:

Diego :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)