Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (16 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah i have to agree with you Andy, Diego should not be judged on laughing and joking on the bench. I know if im watching football and im really nervous i like to joke around and laugh it definatly helps with the nerves

and people need to stop going on about how bad Diego is acting during this deal, he has behaved in a very professional way so far and you guys have to realise they are arguing over something like 4million FFS that is a lot of money! so dont blame them for taking the time to sort this out.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seven, this is dragged a bit too much indeed, but your reaction is extremely exxagerated to absolutely ridicolous level. Seems like you are venting over nothing and just for the heck of it.

Mar 10, 2009
im ashamed to admit it but italians are racist. We tend to bring racism when it comes to football easily. You can say that spain is also racist, but we go one step further; were racist to our OWN italian players; Mario Balotalli. Its another reason why english media keeps criticizing our league

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Diego sent me a letter here's what he said: "Hello Rab, sorry for my late message though I know that you're fully aware that I've been busy recently. But I'm sending you today because Badass devil has contacted me personally for the first time, he called from Moggi's cellphone, I don't know how this happened since he couldn't say much because according to what he said, he's under surveillance and he can only explain once I'm inside the Stadium and not on the pitch but in the dressing room, if not in the stands, Curva Nord section. Anyway, he said something else concerning Juventuz.com, a member that doesn't believe in God and thinks all Muslims are terrorist is saying that I'm doing all this on purpose for media's sake and press. I feel lost"

This was part of his message.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It is. You shut up about it until it's done. Players who have the desire to star in their own little soap operas are bad team players. Diego's mentality is horrible.
Trezeguet has his little soap opera every year. Every year it's "i'm fed up and want to leave" Is he now a fag and not a good team player like you say?

What about Buffon's annual "I think I will leave and probably join Milan" Is he now a fag and a bad team player as well?

oh and did you forget Amauri's little saga with us and Milan? Is he now a fag and a bad team player as well?

once again you demonstrate your ignorance.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Patience is a virtue, so no need to get frustrated and anxious over this deal. Let's remain patient and optimistic :agree: :D

As for Diego's personality, as long as he delivers, I don't see a problem with him being goofy or playful.

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
I feel Diego will be a great signing for Juve and he has the potential to be a Juve legend, he's scored past quite a few Italian teams already in his career. I want the deal signed and sealed asap tho as seeing it fall through like the Alonso transfer last summer would be really hard to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)