Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (76 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why do you have 2 mediocre players in Cannavaro and Quagliarella in your sig? :p I certainly wouldn't be happy with Canna as our only defensive reinforcement, and we don't need a new forward, as I don't think any of our current crop/batch are going anywhere now that Ranieri has got the sack :weee:

Let's wrap up this Diego deal already, recall Criscito from Genoa, and get a CB and a RB if we want to compete next year! Acquiring a player in the Hamsik mould wouldn't harm either, but I guess we can wait until next year.

I am really excited by our youngsters, namely Daud, Rossi, and of course Iago :D
i noticed that as well

quag will rot in a sub par serie A team for the majority of his career due to his lack of growth as a player. and canna can burn in hell. we don't sign senior citizens, milan does that.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Why do you have 2 mediocre players in Cannavaro and Quagliarella in your sig? :p I certainly wouldn't be happy with Canna as our only defensive reinforcement, and we don't need a new forward, as I don't think any of our current crop/batch are going anywhere now that Ranieri has got the sack :weee:

Let's wrap up this Diego deal already, recall Criscito from Genoa, and get a CB and a RB if we want to compete next year! Acquiring a player in the Hamsik mould wouldn't harm either, but I guess we can wait until next year.

I am really excited by our youngsters, namely Daud, Rossi, and of course Iago :D
Ha i love Fabio Quagliarella :D. I think he is a good player :D. But that is my opinion ha :D.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ze has been very annoying though. You don't ban people for no reason, that's just not right. The funny thing is that all this time he has been following me and creating threads, but he hasn't had the guts to tell people why he banned me. That alone shows you he was wrong.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not posts, Fred. That's impossible. I was banned by Bozi for three days (God knows why TBH) and then I got back for half an hour. And after one post, Ze banned me again.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't like this part of the article

“We have set our sights on adding two players to the squad and hopefully one deal with be closed today.

Does he mean our mercatos finished after Diego? :confused:
I am sure that the other purchaces will be after we release players.

For example a new RB will come when we sell Zebina and we will sell him.

Central midfielders also when we release Tiago or someone else.

Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)