Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (83 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Either Werder Bremen or Juventus must be culpable of telling lies.

I think I know who it might be.
It seems that werder directors are getting Fuckin greedy and they want more.

We should not pay more than 25 mil euros Not even a cent more. And as for bayern, they don't have the 29 mil euros that werder are asking for (atleast not before they sell Ribery if they indeed want to sell him).

As for our people, i don't know whats wrong with them !! They're sooo slow in taking decisions (not just in transfers but rather in everything) its ridicolous.......

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Damn that news is really shit. Diego has been the only thing we have had to be excited about with Juventus in the last month or so if the deal isnt completed it will be such a huge blow. Does anyone have more news on this?
It's being reported on a German news channel called DW that is available in England on digital satellite that Allofs has gone public because Juve director Cobolli-Gigli has said the deal will be completed in early June.

The Werder officials are now maintaining that the deal has definitely not been finalized. No reasons were mentioned. It's probably connected with money TBS.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i sense were getting fucked over, i dont see gigli saying shit like he did if it wasnt official same with ranieri when he said he wants to coach diego. i mean they are dumb but not to that extent.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nothing had been said yet, so even if they had said they come to an agreement verbally, complications like this can come up when nothing is signed. It was mentionned earlier how Diego and his father have a clause in their contract that says they get 15% of the fee, and it seems like Werder doesnt want to pay, and want us to do so.

I guess they have some leverage, because Juve cant really back out of this, when they already said this is done and dusted etc, Werder can hold us to ransom a little bit. But dont think it will work much, because I dont see any new club getting into this over just this.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
look at it this way...they wouldn't have reported it on Juventus.com if it was not going to happen...I don't think we have anything to be worried about

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Who? and What to believe eh! what a horrible game this is turning out to be. It seems more like the pursuit of a girlfriend we have all dreamed of having, than the pursuit of a footballer...but I suppose the love is comparable, in some ways...or perhaps I just mean the NEED...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
oh not with "we're DOOOMED" thing again.. why all this panic, the deal didn't fail and we all knew that it can't be done until June..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
look at it this way...they wouldn't have reported it on Juventus.com if it was not going to happen...I don't think we have anything to be worried about
You never know. Remember Milan and Suazo? They had it on the official site as "Official: Milan signed David Suazo". Milan signed the deal with Cagliari, but not with Suazo, who already had a pre-contract with Inter and chose to respect the pre-contract. Milan rushed and put the news on their official site.

It might be that our guys also did something similar, even though they already had a deal with Diego, but not with Werder.

I believe we'll sign Diego, but there are lots of things that could still go wrong.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
thats been a couple of days ago now...

If we really want him we need to buy NOW. Because he have no chance competing money wise. Why do I have a feeling were gonna get a vander vaart thing again ?

we have already bought him NOW...what do you want to do, kidnap him from Bremen and stick him into the team? Wait till next season FFS!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I can't wait to see Badass_Devil's reaction if this fails :lol2:

I will get upset for sure but his reaction will be priceless.
BD: I told you we wont get him
BD-i called up Moggi and told him to tear up his contract,with all the riducule and lack of faith shown by all at Juventuz.com i have decided to take Diego,Moggi and GSol over to an Inter forum and broker a deal that will make him nerra...nieri......an Inter player next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)