Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (34 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
i don't think he failed, he done well, but could be better
Please. He failed. He has tried his upmost to ruin one of our brightest youngsters prospects. He has shown no respect towards Trez who is a legend at the club and thats one thing that Ranieri will never be a legend only in your eyes he will be. Your as dillusional as he is.

Mar 10, 2009
I don't like ranieri but saying you want conte or gasperini over him is just ridiculous.
Remember when Donadoni was praised when he was at livorno and then flopped as italy manager ? Why because he wasn't used to being around world class players and didn't have the experience.

Get prandeli or spaleitti otherwise keep ranieri

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't like ranieri but saying you want conte or gasperini over him is just ridiculous.
Remember when Donadoni was praised when he was at livorno and then flopped as italy manager ? Why because he wasn't used to being around world class players and didn't have the experience.

Keeping Ranieri shouldn`t be an option he sucked big time this year + wasted an extremely talented Giovinco and barely gave him chances
We need a manager who can get us results+ know to appreciate the talent of quality players such as Giovinco

Mar 30, 2006
I really dont think ranieri will be here next season. I think the club has made up its mind and any compliments Ranieri gets is simply so that there is less tension while we close out the season and so Ranieri does not depart with bitterness and the club does not look bad because Ranieri is a good guy just not a great manager.

Given the players we have I think Spalletti would be a good manager. He can get the most out of Giovinco and Diego. Plus we wont have to steal him from another team as he will probably leave in the summer anyway. Lippi said he was his first choice to replace him when he left.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I will be happy if CR get a chance next season...honestly
Your crazy! Giovinco would be sold, Trez, Camo and DP would leave and we would finish in 5th/6th place. Add to that Marchionni would start every game, Nedved would be persuaded to stay and play every minute of every game, Molinaro will return worse than ever and be guaranteed a starting spot. Diego would be benched because he doesn't offer as much defensively as poulsen.

CR is shit, his tactics are shit, his man management is shit and the way he treats promising players such as goi is shit. He needs to get the fuck out pronto

Gasperini is 3 times the manager Ranieri could ever hope to be. Ranieri doesn't mind drawing games and he shrugs losses off because "there was a motivated opponent on the field"

Prandeli would be ideal but if it is him or no one (being managerless would be better than ranieri) we are well and trully screwed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)