Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (52 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I think Diego will get more credit because he offers "creativity".
aah i forgot the magic word .... we better double the amount of security around the field if we ever play zebina and diego together ... if things dont go their way and they are pissed off by the same player they might double-choke/strangle him to death

otherway around we could really intimidate our opponents and scare them if we also bought this guy !

we will not concede penalties anymore, because a referee that can not breath, can not whistle !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
aah i forgot the magic word .... we better double the amount of security around the field if we ever play zebina and diego together ... if things dont go their way and they are pissed off by the same player they might double-choke/strangle him to death
Why are you so fixed on that episode, its not like he is like that all the time, he is young and will learn form his mistakes, no need keep repeating yourself over and over, over this.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Why are you so fixed on that episode, its not like he is like that all the time, he is young and will learn form his mistakes, no need keep repeating yourself over and over, over this.
i am just making fun of it and to remind you, zebina does not attack others every game he plays for us and still it is mentioned in every second sentence

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I see the Ranieri dickryders are already slagging off this signing. Can you be more predictable and pathetic? :lol:
You sir are a total douche, who is inventing things. I don't see anybody slagging off Diego. Don't forget, you're a Zlatan dickrider. You're not any better than Hanaukyo.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
i am just making fun of it and to remind you, zebina does not attack others every game he plays for us and still it is mentioned in every second sentence
You really are comparing Zebina`s temper with Diego? Yeah Diego lost once or twice, but he is nowhere near Zebina in that departament, and as I said, he is still young and will mature.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
You sir are a total douche, who is inventing things. I don't see anybody slagging off Diego. Don't forget, you're a Zlatan dickrider. You're not any better than Hanaukyo.
So, the fact that your feelings were hurt by my post, does that mean you are joining forces with the likes of vi3247329rtual, the Chelsea fan and dogsarecute? :party:

Forza Zlatan indeed. :D

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Supporting Ranieri = disliking Diego?
I know, it appears unbelievable.
Judging by the idiotics posted by vir278319023902ual though, that is the conclusion one could easily make. And I do not see any from your little fellowship (you, Mar-K.O, Lampard, vi12831290839ual) speaking warmly of this signing that is widely regarded as the most exciting thing to happen this team in quite some time.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Judging by the idiotics posted by vir278319023902ual though, that is the conclusion one could easily make. And I do not see any from your little fellowship (you, Mar-K.O, Lampard, vi12831290839ual) speaking warmly of this signing that is widely regarded as the most exciting thing to happen this team in quite some time.
I don't watch the Bundesliga so I don't know how good he is. Thus, I don't comment on him. There is no need to read too much into simple stuff.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
viorel ganea or something, romanian

v1r2t3u4l
is the 3rd picture with the guy and the ref from the brazilian league by any chance?
Ioan Viorel Ganea, he played in romania, germany, turkey and england ... he has already retired though

you are just the proof that someone with so few brain cells is able to register on a forum and call himself a juve fan.

just because someone does not jerk off about a new signing and does not insult players constantly does not mean that he posts "idiotics".
you are a true proof of the thesis that the less brain a person got, the more his actions get emotionally influenced.
i am not mad at you, because you just don't know it better. perhaps your parents did never care for you or did just not know how to raise a child to become a normal calm and polite human being. you are not at fault. you may sit right next to the other cool guys without behaviour in my ignore list.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
@esteban come on there is no need to call Amaurismo a chelsea fan, just cos he defends raniri does'nt make him a chelsea fan or a ranieri dick ryder. may be he has a different point of view than most people here, and i must say alot of times he has very valid points.

no one is slagging off diego's arrival, its the best thing to happen ever since we got back from seria B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)