Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (83 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He meant to say Zidane's hair, since the balding Frenchman's receding hairline has been causing him problems recently :p :D

What's up with all the percentages? Btw, how did you fare on your exam Martin? Did the FOB come in handy? I hope u didn't forget ur bill of lading :p Was it you or Mikey who had an exam? I forgot :D

Ok, back on topic, I really can't help but feel elated with the impending arrival of Diego. He is no Zizou, and in all fairness it would be unfair to compare him to the Frenchman, but he has his own style and substance. Let's embrace the arrival of this magnificent player, and hope he brings us moments of joy and paves the way for a new winning cycle. Diego is Diego, and Zidane is Zidane ;)
Twas me, next week, and again i should be working now.... :snoop:

If Diego can perform the way Zidane did then we will be on the path back to greatness, and i see no reason why he cant be 'our kaka' if he is given a degree of freedom. We've really lacked a player that can score goals from midfield since nedveds prime so i cant wait to see our team with him in it :)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So I assume that if Diego doesn't look as good as Zidane or Platini in his first couple of games he will be dubbed a flop?

Try to keep expectation levels for him reasonably low in his first season.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
So I assume that if Diego doesn't look as good as Zidane or Platini in his first couple of games he will be dubbed a flop?

Try to keep expectation levels for him reasonably low in his first season.
:agree:

Nedved took 6 months to start doing what he used to do at Lazio...

Dec 26, 2004
That's ironic because when we had Zizou some people constantly accused him of giving only 50%
And five years from now we sell him to Real Madrid for 50% of what they pay for Zidane.

Real Madrid will pay us in 2014 = 0.5 * €76m = €38m

We are reportedly offering Bremen a fee of around €25m.

Our net profit wold be €13m.

Great piece of business financially:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)