Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (60 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Can someone please explain the connection of some of the members on here to the ultras or other groups close to the Juve inner sanctum??? I see "mark' mentioned often as a reliable source...but just as often see people writing about 'calls from deigo'...or spotting him colouring in bremen walls in black and white...

if this news is correct, two things now need to be addressed. Firstly the formation...4-4-2 is not Diego. however lacking in common sense and football nous our board are, they must clearly realize that this potentially gold nugget of a player needs to be deployed in the middle, behind the attackers, in front of a sturdy central midfield...

we have plenty of sturdy central midfielders.

We can now dispense with an over reliance on Camo and his deputy, Marchionni...and instead start playing to our strengths...i.e. Marchisio, Momo, and Poulsen, behind Diego.

With the formation allowing an attacking central midfielder, Giovinco will get more of a chance to shine. With Del Piero dying fast, Giovinco should get more chances in attack...

Its so clear that with diego we have an attacking unit capable of scoring goals and fending off most attacks.

What is also equally clear is the URGENT NEED for improvements in our fullbacks.

I would be happy to see Criscito given a chance on the left. Stick with Chiellini and Canna in the middle (with Legro as backup)...which just leaves us that troublesome right back position...Zebina, Grygera, Mellberg....

Molinaro's injury is useful, as it forces the issue of BUYING A DECENT LEFT BACK...but its shame he didnt get more seriously injured...as that would have assured us of a new player in that role.

Still, I feel with Diego, Cannavaro and Criscito...we can spend decently on a right back and be a major player next season at home and abroad.

I like where this guy is going :D.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
with 2 big defensive signings we will be ready to work on formations me thinks.... but for that we need to destroy ranieri for once and for all. NO mercy!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can someone please explain the connection of some of the members on here to the ultras or other groups close to the Juve inner sanctum??? I see "mark' mentioned often as a reliable source...but just as often see people writing about 'calls from deigo'...or spotting him colouring in bremen walls in black and white...

if this news is correct, two things now need to be addressed. Firstly the formation...4-4-2 is not Diego. however lacking in common sense and football nous our board are, they must clearly realize that this potentially gold nugget of a player needs to be deployed in the middle, behind the attackers, in front of a sturdy central midfield...

we have plenty of sturdy central midfielders.

We can now dispense with an over reliance on Camo and his deputy, Marchionni...and instead start playing to our strengths...i.e. Marchisio, Momo, and Poulsen, behind Diego.

With the formation allowing an attacking central midfielder, Giovinco will get more of a chance to shine. With Del Piero dying fast, Giovinco should get more chances in attack...

Its so clear that with diego we have an attacking unit capable of scoring goals and fending off most attacks.

What is also equally clear is the URGENT NEED for improvements in our fullbacks.

I would be happy to see Criscito given a chance on the left. Stick with Chiellini and Canna in the middle (with Legro as backup)...which just leaves us that troublesome right back position...Zebina, Grygera, Mellberg....

Molinaro's injury is useful, as it forces the issue of BUYING A DECENT LEFT BACK...but its shame he didnt get more seriously injured...as that would have assured us of a new player in that role.

Still, I feel with Diego, Cannavaro and Criscito...we can spend decently on a right back and be a major player next season at home and abroad.
You better hope Rab doesn't see that :snoop:

Eℓvin;1989393 said:
We're going to play:

Marchisio - Sissoko - Giovinco

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero​

Simple as that.
That is pretty simple to put a 5 foot nothing micro-machine in a 3 man midfield....

I would prefer a 4-2-3-1 myself...but that's just me :bianconero: (or is it just me?)

Mar 30, 2006
Eℓvin;1989393 said:
We're going to play:

Marchisio - Sissoko - Giovinco

Diego

Amauri - Del Piero​

Simple as that.
That is not going to happen. Giovinco would not be effective that far back. Also if we do play a 3 man mid I think Zanetti or Camo will have a part to play in it:

-----DP---Amauri
-------Diego--
Marchisio--Momo--Camo

Giovinco will get games in place of Del Piero and as a sub for Deigo. Iaquinta and Amauri will battle for a place (As well as Trez if he stays)

Zanetti, Poulsen and Tiago will compete with Marchisio, Momo and Camo for the 3 man mid positions.

I think that Trez and one of Tiago or Poulsen will probably leave in the summer. with a LB and RB coming in. I could also see De Ceglie leaving because I dont think he has proven himself as a mid or as a LB and might go out on loan again or be sold outright. I like DC but i am not sure the club thinks he can be a fixture in the team. We will see what the new coach does anyway.

Mar 10, 2009
It would be a big shame if trezgol leaves, inzaghi and van nistle rooy have proven that strikers can go on for ages and are really effective. Getting rid of trez will come back to haunt us just like inzaghi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)